Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 7, 2013
I really like this watch. The rubber band took a little getting used to. I've never worn one and it doesn't move around much on my wrist, tends to grip and stay in place because I buckle it fairly snugly. I think it needs a new battery because I find it stops every now and then. Disappointing that this happened so quickly after purchasing it, but not a huge deal. That's why I gave it 4 stars. The rim of the face has gotten a few little scratches, but I am hard on things.
on October 11, 2013
It came In perfect conditions!!!! When I purchased the item I was afraid that the straps would be made of a bad silicone material but when I open to check loved it colors were bright perfect condition I just felt in love with my watch...
on February 19, 2013
I got this for Christmas from my sister and I was so excited about this gift... beautiful watch, loved the interchangeable bands and great packaging. However after only 24 hours, it totally stopped working. I mean, I know it is not an expansive watch but I was hoping it would last longer than a day. Returned it and decided to spend a little more and get a watch that would last longer.
on December 20, 2012
Wanted a gift for teenage nieces and was happy with this product. The straps and watch are good quality. I am sure they will love it
on April 12, 2013
I love this watch, but I am very upset because the battery is dead and it never kept the right time.
on November 17, 2013
The watches were package well and look great as described I was not able to check to see if it works. This is a present for Christmas
on September 27, 2014
The white silicone strap was stained
on November 14, 2014
perfect for my friend. she love it!