5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously!
Published 16 months ago by Sierra

2.0 out of 5 stars Really Disapointed!
The watch was simply adorable and I only got to wear it a few times before the pin that held the band on broke!! So I cant even wear it!! </3
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. Flyger

5.0 out of 5 stars Seriously!, August 20, 2013
This review is from: Cerentino Women's CR105-BLK Black Silicone Rubber Leopard Print Dial Watch (Watch)
I'm in LOVE! If I wore a lot of different colors, I would get them all. I'm the kind of person that dresses simple. But likes to spice up plain outfits with bold statement pieces. This watch is exactly what I was looking for. I honestly couldn't be happier with the purchase. Its casual enough for a simple outfit, yet bold enough to make a statement. Shipped to me within 2-3 days of ordering so I liked that as well. I might be talking myself into buying multiple colors right now. I LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, June 2, 2014
Karen Pitz (Petaluma, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I recently Bought this for a friend who is a real clothes hound and she absolutely loves it! Very stylish!

2.0 out of 5 stars Really Disapointed!, March 20, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars SO CUTE!, March 3, 2014
I get compliments on this watch every time I wear it. I have a lot of silicone watches, and I love them all. The face on this one is quite large, which might not be for everyone, but I am a huge fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, February 27, 2014
This item is very cute in person. A little bigger than I thought it was but I still love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous watch, absolutely adore it., February 10, 2014
The only downside to this watch is the fact that because the band is silicone, it tends to attract lint faster.
However, I prefer silicone bands because they fit really well, and are much more comfy on the wrist.
All around, this is a fantastic watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Deal, January 20, 2014
If you're unsure, buy it. I get compliments on it all the time. It fits well, came just as pictured!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken, January 13, 2014
It sucks once I got it the watch was broken😥 so I was unable to wear it and show it off

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love, December 30, 2013
I bought this watch because I lost my previous watch that's similar. It's a great replacement. I will be buying the other colors soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Think about it!!, December 9, 2013
Gorgeous watch! I was Little on edge though when it arrived, the design in the center is more of a gray in person and I wasn't too sure if my friend would like it. It really is gorgeous but right now I'm just waiting until she opens it up on Christmas. However it got shipped to my house, un-damaged, shiny and looking like a million bucks!