Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2013
I'm in LOVE! If I wore a lot of different colors, I would get them all. I'm the kind of person that dresses simple. But likes to spice up plain outfits with bold statement pieces. This watch is exactly what I was looking for. I honestly couldn't be happier with the purchase. Its casual enough for a simple outfit, yet bold enough to make a statement. Shipped to me within 2-3 days of ordering so I liked that as well. I might be talking myself into buying multiple colors right now. I LOVE IT.
on March 3, 2014
I get compliments on this watch every time I wear it. I have a lot of silicone watches, and I love them all. The face on this one is quite large, which might not be for everyone, but I am a huge fan.
on December 9, 2013
Gorgeous watch! I was Little on edge though when it arrived, the design in the center is more of a gray in person and I wasn't too sure if my friend would like it. It really is gorgeous but right now I'm just waiting until she opens it up on Christmas. However it got shipped to my house, un-damaged, shiny and looking like a million bucks!
on February 10, 2014
The only downside to this watch is the fact that because the band is silicone, it tends to attract lint faster.
However, I prefer silicone bands because they fit really well, and are much more comfy on the wrist.
All around, this is a fantastic watch.
on October 18, 2013
PLACED AN ORDER FOR 3 DIFFERENT WATCHES THIS ONE BEING MY LEAST FAVORITE ...WHEN I RECEIVED IT IT WAS MY FAVORITE ONE!! ITS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL in PERSON !
on June 1, 2013
Very beautiful wristwatch
Price is appropriate in relation to the time format
Good quality material
Its Very good wristwatch with good price
on March 20, 2014
The watch was simply adorable and I only got to wear it a few times before the pin that held the band on broke!! So I cant even wear it!! </3
on December 30, 2013
I bought this watch because I lost my previous watch that's similar. It's a great replacement. I will be buying the other colors soon.
on October 16, 2014
Was very excited to receive this flashy fashion item but wrist band broke within first few hours of wearing :(
on June 2, 2014
I recently Bought this for a friend who is a real clothes hound and she absolutely loves it! Very stylish!