Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

VINE VOICEon September 16, 2014
I'm a lover of animal print so I was really looking forward to wearing this watch.

For the price it looks and feels pretty sturdy. I really liked the band. It is a nice rich color of brown and doesn't feel sticky like some silicone does.

Unfortunately the just under 2 inch face was so much larger than my wrist that it looked ridiculous. It would probably be fine for larger wrists.

I might have perhaps gotten past that but what was the deciding factor in my returning the watch was the fact that the numbers blended in with the face so much that despite the large size I could not tell what time it was.

It's a beautiful watch but not much use to me since I can't read it.
on December 4, 2013
This watch is so cute! I've just received it so I can't comment on the longevity, but for the price it is more than worth it. I'm thinking of ordering a few as Christmas gifts. It also came well packaged, and arrived quickly.
on March 20, 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone and they absolutely love it she love everything about it and so I went back and bought another one in a different band color!
on June 11, 2013
Wristwatch excellent in terms of the shape and quality of manufacturing
And is a very convenient price
For me actually seen her more beautiful than the pictures
on August 25, 2014
My watch came quick, I wear it to work every day, I get lot's of compliments on it. oh and the leopard print is so beautiful.I just love my watch!!!!! Thanks Amazon.
on January 10, 2014
I love this watch, I bought it for my mom for christmas and she love love love its. its the perfect size for a women very and everything.
on June 17, 2013
I am extremely happy with this watch! Exactly what I wanted!! Arrived very fast and have gotten many compliments on it! Thank you!!!
on October 10, 2014
The watch isso adorable and everything I want it to be, minus being functional. The watch was sent to me with a dead battery.
on July 26, 2013
I am a fan if leopard print..This watch goes perfect with my clothes.. shipping was fast.. I am going to buy more colors..
on July 16, 2013
This watch looks great when I wear my leopard blouse and animal jewelry. I also like the large face on the watch.