5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, July 28, 2011
M "Delicious Strawberry" (I wait behind the wall, gnawing away at your reality) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 13 - Ten'nyo (Paperback)
Lots of history explored here, especially the story between Ceres and Mikage, and as this is the second to last book, things REALLY heat up as they must inevitably do... woo!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceres, June 7, 2013
Lauren Johnson (Santa Clara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 13 - Ten'nyo (Paperback)
Yuu Watase is an amazing storyteller and draws some gorgeous artwork! She is one of my favorite manga authors and I love everything she has done. The characters in Ceres are amazing and imaginative and extremely easy to relate to. She is able to capture the character's emotions amazingly with a realistic outlook on life. Aya's reaction to finding out about her supernatural powers was real and her ongoing fight through all of her problems strikes the reader as something that would ring true. My favorite character was Touya, hot and mysterious with a little bit of attitude thrown in. The series has gory moments and is dark but everything about life is not always peachy as Yuu Watase truthfully is able to point out.

Note: this review is about volumes 1-14 .

Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 13 - Ten'nyo
Ceres: Celestial Legend, Vol. 13 - Ten'nyo by Yuu Watase (Paperback - November 8, 2005)
$9.95 $8.95