Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Beach House $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Gear Up for Football STEM Toys & Games

on October 26, 2014
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 7, 2011
I bought this book not 2 months ago. I have a CCNA sertificate from a course I did about 2 years ago. I read the book cover to cover, then highlighted the 642-436 topics. I then read those topics about three times, did all the questions at the end of the chapters the same amount of times and got a perfect score when taking the simulated exam that comes with the book.

I did the real sertification exam today and failed miserably.

This book does not cover the topics for the 642-436 exam from the right angle AT ALL. The questions in the real exam was about 90% about configuring gateways, UBE's and PBX-to-PBX over WAN implementations.

F.eks This book has three centenses that covers the PBX-to-PBX over WAN implementation. The test had three questions that demanded advanced knowledge about configuring PBX-to-PBX over WAN implementation.

If you want to pass the 642-436 exam, DO NOT buy this book.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again