Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

83%
17%

on January 19, 2011
These earrings are very beautiful and 3/4 is a nice size. However, the product description is incorrect, the backing is a screw-back not post-friction. For whatever reason, my wife doesn't like screw-back, so beware if your looking for post-friction backing. Wish these would have worked, they are beautiful!
on May 9, 2013
Last time I bought diamond was 11 yrs ago, when I purchased an engagement ring. This time I buy this pair of ear rings for our anniversary.

As with any diamond purchases, one have too many choices over Carat/Color/Clarity and it' was a little bit difficult to find what I wanted. Eventually I bought this pair after some research and thinking: start with the given budget and color/clarity requirement: Typically ear rings use lower color/clarity diamonds compared to engagement rings; so I don't go to DEFG color or VVS/VS. I also don't want to go any further below J or SI . In my opinion, gems need to carry some beauty /rareness factors to be called "Gems". Diamonds below J or SI could be called near-gems. With these requirement and my budget, 3/4 cttw is the size available, which is actually pretty good for a pair of earrings that will be put on everyday.
on June 19, 2016
These earrings are beautiful!!! I got them for $785, which I think is an extremely fair price. I have a pair of .50 carat studs that cost about the same amount and these definitely seem to be superior to the others IMHO. I normally don't like screw backs, but these posts are thin enough that I can just use some clear rubber backs instead. I literally wear them every day. Highly recommend!
on May 9, 2013
I bought these for my mom to replace a pair I lost years ago. (Not that she ever expected me to, but because I wanted to.) She's getting a better pair of diamonds back. :-) These are so clear and have tons of sparkle under any lighting. No flaws are visible with my bare eyes. Really gorgeous, quality jewelry.
on October 6, 2011
Thanks Amazon you sold a very nice product at an unbeatable price. Everyone was happy. And these are very sparkly.
on November 6, 2014
Post was not well finished. Had burrs which I could have taken to a jeweler to fix but thought the return would encourage a better job next time.