Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: IGI Certified 14k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 6, 2007
I gave these to my wife to commemorate the birth of our first child. The price was excellent, and she's loved them. The size was a bit on the "understated" side, with which I wasn't thrilled but should have expected, but she liked that feature in particular and wears them in all kinds of settings.
on October 23, 2012
the diamond looks great but little bit smaller than I thought. I thought it would be bigger. this diamond is not for myself. but for my future wife. i don't she will like it or not. but it is a certified diamond. i think it is great.
on August 5, 2013
Okay I will admit that at first I was a little disappointed with these earrings, they looked smaller than I thought they would. I know that 1/3 carat did not mean that the each earring was going to be 1/3 carat. I knew that each earring would be approximately half of 1/3 carat (buyer beware in case you are new to buying diamond earrings they always give you a total carat and you have to divide it in half it find out the carat of the individual earring) I guess it didn't have a good idea of how big/ small they would be.

I did decide to keep them because they were a good quality. The earrings have a great sparkle, and I can't detect any obvious inclusions. They are nice and clear, not too much color to them. The diamonds are set securely in a pronged setting. The earrings are not screwbacks just regular post and regular backings. The earrings ended up looking a little bigger on than in the box because of the sparkle. They did come with a IGI certificate and in a nice box. I have come to love these earrings a lot. They are great everyday earrings.
on September 5, 2013
Great seller, excellent price-quality diamonds! I am delighted with the speed and accuracy of delivery to Russia. Excellent quality studs. My daughter loved it! Studs on each day is a super price + quality!
on July 23, 2016
Returning as they are smaller than I would like. Also surprised because the totally weight of the diamonds was less than the advertised amount (It does mention the weight will vary but felt like I got less than paid for with .71 instead of .75cttw)
on November 16, 2012
I received the diamond earrings the other day and was very excited until I opened the package. I must say that I was very disappointed in the size. They are so small! If I was purchasing them for a newborn babe or a child, they would be perfect. They are pretty and have a nice sparkle to them, but the size is NOT what I expected. I purchase them as a Christmas gift for a very special friend. So far, I have not seen any men wearing diamond earings this small. Maybe I was expecting too much. When I looked at the illustration, the earrings looked like they were larger and could be worn by a man or woman. Based on the size, I am not sure if any adult would wear them. I plan to return them and take the time to just go to the jewlry store and see what I am actually purchasing.

In all fairness, the earrings are pretty and have a nice sparkle to them. I am not an expert on buying diamonds. I should do my research first then go to the jewlry store...not buy them online from a company I do not know anything about. And, maybe the size of the diamond actually equates to what I paid for them. I have no way of knowing unless I take the time and have a jewler appraise them.
on March 28, 2008
I gave the earrings as a small present to my lovely wife. She was thoroughly delighted with them, and thought that the diamonds were beautifully cut and very nicely set in the gold studs.
on December 20, 2013
never had diamond earrings but wanted to treat myself. although small they are just beautiful and elegant. good pair of earrings if you're on a budget.
on October 27, 2013
The diamonds have a very good size, I bought it for a present a week ago and I don't have received any bad news.
on September 12, 2009
Returned the earrings because one was small and one was large -- not even close to the same size.