Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cervitrac Pillow - Cervical Pillow. Neck Support Pillow. Best Cervical Pillow. Cervical Traction Pillow. Cervical Traction Neck Pillow. Cervical Support Pillow
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 18, 2012
I hated this pillow on day 1 but loved it by the 3rd day. It's thin which I hated at first but was surprised as my neck pain slowly improved for the first time in years. I like the idea if the side slots but they get lost once you put a pillow case on. My prior pillow was memory foam so this is extremely different. It will take a few days to get accustomed to it being thin but if you have neck pain you'll appreciate it. I hope it holds up for 2-3 years like most do. I downgraded the score because the side slots are hyped and don't work for me
on July 18, 2010
I was having some rather significant neck pain and my chiropractor recommended this pillow. He said that I would hate it the first night (adjustment issues) but after that I would love it. I loved it after the first night. Not sure how much influence it had on resolving my neck issues - they are resolved but I was also doing alot of other things - but I really feel much better. And love this pillow! It's also much cheaper thru amazon than thru my chiropractor's office.
on January 2, 2014
This pillow works great and I would have given it 5 stars except as one other review stated...that stupid square in the center where your head lays while sleeping on your back. It was something that kept waking me up, the feeling of that bump. I took it to my workout room and laid a heavy medicine ball on it for a week and kneaded it a lot to break up the lump after the week of pressure and it did soften up enough for me to use it without feeling it as much. And it is almost the perfect pillow for me now. I have much less neck pain and it is quite comfy while on my back and side. I do recommend it, but with the warning of the LUMP!
on July 20, 2014
I've tried plenty of other pillows that have helped a little, but just couldn't find the best pillow for my neck issues. After ONE NIGHT, I woke up without a stiff neck. I don't always take the time to leave feedback, but felt I needed to let others know how great this pillow is. I'm stunned I could tell a difference in just one night! Highly recommend this pillow!
on August 18, 2014
I agree that this pillow takes a few days to get used to. My neck pain was immediately better the next day. It's not perfect- but it does help. I also like that they pillow has two sides to choose from for neck height.
on August 12, 2012
This is the best orthopedic pillow I've owned in years. I've had mine for a few months now and love it. I can sleep on my back or side and get really good support. Highly recommend.
on May 16, 2014
After quite a search for a hard pillow, I finally found this one, and it was exactly as expected. I now sleep the whole night through and wake up without neck pain and headaches. Yes, it took some getting used to for the first couple nights, but now I would never go back to a soft pillow,not even a feather pillow, as I was always waking up to re-adjust them.
on February 8, 2013
This pillow does not fit my neck, and is at least as hard as a brick. Tried for a week to sleep on it, and finally gave up.
on February 12, 2013
By reading the reviews, I was hopeful this would be my answer to my neck problems and pain. The pillow was hard as a brick and then had all of these different sections to it as well. I was wondering where I should put my head? On top of that hard lump in the middle of the pillow? It made my neck pain worse.
on October 31, 2014
From a car accident I have a 100% straight neck missing the natural curve. This leads to pain and pinched nerves between the discs. The most beneficial thing I've found is sleeping with curved neck support. It was hard to find a pillow that gave my neck support without tilting the rest of my head upward too much to actually be beneficial. The depressed square fixes that. Before getting this pillow I was getting hit or miss results using a rolled towel under my neck and a super thin pillow for where my head would rest. This pillow does what I need it to do. I would recommend sleeping with some sort of pillow under your knees if you develop back pain, to help your back make contact with the bed. I use a thin, normal pillow.