Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 18, 2000
I sound tested these at my local Best Buy and was happy with the sound quality that they presented. Listened to some jazz and classical on these speakers and found them to be relatively crisp but lacking in strength.
I also tested the higher end SAT-5 Cerwin Vegas and was definitely more impressed. They are only a little more expensive and you'll get the quality of these speakers plus a whole lot more.
on June 20, 2000
I have had alot of speakers in my home. Cerwin Vega is by far the best quality of home speaker sound for its price range. It gives out clearity to the high, and low sound of any music. Wether you like BIG bass or High Frequency sound, Cerwin Vega gives you the best you could hear.