Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 3, 2007 10:47:16 PM PDT
WOW what an anniversary present!!!

Two years ago today is the birthday of what has become the fourth largest dog and obedience category email list on Yahoo - dedicated to learning and understanding Cesar's way. Today there are thousands of people on that list and at least a thousand more who have come in solved their dog behavior problem and left!

13 months ago today Cesar's Way was released! That incredible index that had so many solutions and suggestions in it!

So many lives have been touched, so many people empowered.
So many relationships changed for the better - animal and human!

So many dogs lives saved -many literally at the very last moments before being put down by animal control. Impossible to know how many more dogs have been kept because of Cesar's solutions instead of being taken to animal control or abandoned by overwhelmed, frustrated, well meaning dog owners.

I am working with my 7th behavior rehab - all the dogs rescued hours from death by animal control when no one else could or would help. I am not a "trained professional", just one person who learned these techniques, and stepped up - because of Cesar and Ilusion's Inspiration.

I used Cesar's way with my human relationships - his techniques, to change an abusive client. My sweetheart used Cesar's way strategies, to save his job ~ as a few examples. These kind of stories will be in the book - the successes of Cesar's way to human relationship problems as well, is what I am excited about gaining insights of!

LOL ~Man, this is going to be harder to wait for then next season's episode of Hero's! (Calmandbalanced, calmandbalaced, calmandbalanced - vbg)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2007 3:49:36 PM PDT
OmegaWolf747 says:
Dude, Cesar rocks! I don't have a dog, but I'm going to verse myself in his ways and have them steeped in my mind before I ever get my first puppy. I want to do it correctly from day one.

In reply to an earlier post on May 19, 2008 9:26:12 AM PDT
Harmony says:
This is a great book, better in some ways than Cesar's way because it gives better examples of energy changes that a leader needs to change as well as matching the dogs energy, not just the physical mechanics that Cesar uses but the understanding of the energy change that is needed.

Louise
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  May 3, 2007
Latest post:  May 19, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life
Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life by Cesar Millan (Hardcover - October 2, 2007)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (338)