Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on February 12, 2000
Every winter, my daughter and husband suffer from severely dry skin. We have tried every lotion and cream on the market, but nothing has ever helped. This lotion was better than most that we've tried. My husband was pleased that some of his dry patches improved greatly. My daughter has sensitive skin -- perfumes bother her, so this unscented lotion was good for her as well. Overall, the product was very good, easily absorbed. and more effective than what we've used in the past. I would recommend this to others with dry or sensitive skin.
on July 27, 2005
My skin is very sensitive and very dry so i have to be very careful about what products i use. This lotion is definately a godsend. Since it doesn't have a sunscreen i only use it at night but it mosturizes really well and doesn't cause any breakouts. However, I think if you have oily or combination skin this may not work for you.
on March 18, 2009
I always hate trying out a new lotion or moisturizer. I always feel like I've wasted my money when something is too heavy or so greasy that my skin breaks out. Almost as bad are some of the fragrances put into popular brands. Cetaphil was exactly what I was looking for. A nice smooth non-greasy moisturizer that my skin was happy to "drink up". No outbreaks or rashes due to heavy oils or fragrances. A good non-fussy every day lotion/moisturizer that would serve the needs of men and women alike.
on September 3, 2006
I have a 4 week old baby girl and I am washing my hands the whole day!, washing bottles etc.. This lotion is the answer to my poor abused red and irritated hands!!It works great on her too!!!
on August 21, 2012
I have tried many hand and body lotions in my life, as you probably have too, and most are too light, too heavy, too sticky, or cause your skin to sting. Cetaphil Fragrance Free Moisturizing Lotion, 16-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) has none of these negatives. It works great. It absorbs well and I use it on my face and body every morning and night.

After having minor surgery, I was concerned about using some of my fragranced lotions as they might cause some skin irritation. My skin doc suggested using Cetaphil, either in cream or lotion formula. I chose the lotion and was very impressed. No burning or stinging, no smell, no stickiness and my skin felt great. I could even use my iPad after applying it on my hands.

I bought the twin pack so I could give some to my daughter, who really likes it too. Great product!
on January 22, 2000
Cetaphil is an excellent lotion for people who suffer with dry skin. The improvement in skin condition is immediately noticeable. The only negative I found with the product is the way the product smells. I think it's fragrance free but has a very subtle unpleasant odor. The odor will not keep me from finishing the bottle though!
on February 22, 2006
This lotion was recommended to me by my dermatologist. I had very dry skin with patches here & there of excema. I've read the reviews that say it's greasy... the only reason I can see for such a result is that these patrons were not dry skinned.

If you have extremely dry skin that gets flaky and other lotions disappear within hours, this one was made for you. Your skin will stay supple until the next day or longer. It will not feel greasy at all. As a matter of fact, it was the first thing that really made my skin feel "normal" in my entire life!

It's made to help your skin even retain moisture which you can actually feel. It's so refreshing! I have never used this on my face. This is not a beauty cream. This company does make facial creams and cleansers, however, this one is for the body. If you have extra dry skin on your face I guess you could but this is body lotion.

If you have chronic overly dry skin on legs, arms, or trunk, I HIGHLY recommend that you buy this lotion.
on June 6, 2013
This is literally the best lotion I've ever tried! The consistency is perfect, it goes on well. It's not too greasy (like some creams and oils) or too light (like some gels). Works great in all seasons. I've noticed a significant improvement in my texture and the appearance of fine lines. There's no obnoxious smell of strong fragrances (has a slightly clinical smell to it at first, but goes away quickly). If it's too hot and humid, I dilute with some water. Very easy to add things into the lotion as well. I have combination skin (dry everywhere but oily back) and this really balances out your skin well. Was using Aveeno for a while, but it's too heavy for the summer months.
on June 24, 2007
My husband had cracked skin on his hands and fingers for about 10 years. The cracks would bleed and he was losing sensitivity in his fingertips. He tried everything, both commercial and home remedies. This lotion completely healed his hands in just a few days, the problem never to return. I think it might be because there is no lanolin in it and maybe he is allergic to lanolin and the other products aggravated that condition. I use it as well and don't find it at all greasy or heavy. It also works well for my son who was suffering from very dry skin until we sent him some cetaphil products. If you have a condition and have tried a lot of other stuff, I strongly urge you to give this a try as it could finally end your suffering. Deserves ten stars.
on July 17, 2014
I had to use a non-comodegenic moisturizer after I got on my acne medicine and it would dry my skin. The lotion isn't too heavy at all it spreads very easily, but coats on the skin at a good rate. It's fragrance free and smells fine. Very good moisturizer keeps your skin soft and tender for I'd say at least 8 hours. Not greasy at all. All though I would warn you to make sure you spread it very well and and evenly as it can make your face look oily, but just spread evenly and you're all good. I pump a little marble-sized amount in my hands and it's enough for my hands, forearms, face and neck. Great lotion for everyday use. Love it!