Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

• Customer Reviews

on February 12, 2000
Every winter, my daughter and husband suffer from severely dry skin. We have tried every lotion and cream on the market, but nothing has ever helped. This lotion was better than most that we've tried. My husband was pleased that some of his dry patches improved greatly. My daughter has sensitive skin -- perfumes bother her, so this unscented lotion was good for her as well. Overall, the product was very good, easily absorbed. and more effective than what we've used in the past. I would recommend this to others with dry or sensitive skin.
on July 27, 2005
My skin is very sensitive and very dry so i have to be very careful about what products i use. This lotion is definately a godsend. Since it doesn't have a sunscreen i only use it at night but it mosturizes really well and doesn't cause any breakouts. However, I think if you have oily or combination skin this may not work for you.
on May 31, 2014
I've used this product for more than 10 years and could not do without it. It is light and softens the skin in such a pleasant way, never leaves a greasy feeling, and has almost no fragrance. This bottle lasts years and years since you don't need but a drop to cover your face, neck and chest. Highly recommend.
on May 17, 2014
I gave this a 5star for service , product, prices and speedy delivery. I truly love Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion its the best for Dry skin its so moisturizing to the skin and not sticky feeling. I cant be without it ... Great Vender will buy more in the future from them ... thanks
on September 3, 2006
I have a 4 week old baby girl and I am washing my hands the whole day!, washing bottles etc.. This lotion is the answer to my poor abused red and irritated hands!!It works great on her too!!!
on June 6, 2013
This is literally the best lotion I've ever tried! The consistency is perfect, it goes on well. It's not too greasy (like some creams and oils) or too light (like some gels). Works great in all seasons. I've noticed a significant improvement in my texture and the appearance of fine lines. There's no obnoxious smell of strong fragrances (has a slightly clinical smell to it at first, but goes away quickly). If it's too hot and humid, I dilute with some water. Very easy to add things into the lotion as well. I have combination skin (dry everywhere but oily back) and this really balances out your skin well. Was using Aveeno for a while, but it's too heavy for the summer months.
on June 18, 2014
I love that it's not greasy. I love that it goes on fairly thick. Other lotions feel watery, and leave you needing to add more. I love that it is unscented, which means I can use it from head to toe and not smell myself all day.
I have eczema and it keeps me moisturized all day, no need to reapply unless after I wash my hands.
on July 2, 2013
I have tried everything and beside Olay for face, this is the very best. I use it on my body and face, along with the Olay, and the results are wonderful. My skin is soft, not greasy, dewy, plump and zitless. This lotion might be a little heavier than some but my skin likes it. If u have dry or allergy-prone skin, this is for you. I tried a cheaper lotion a few weeks ago and ran back to this. Cetaphil makes several varations, so any skin need can be met. Excellent for ppl like me who hate fragrances! So great.
on December 1, 2015
This moisturizer is very lightweight to me and I can only use it during the spring/summer. The moisturizer is not ideal for me in the fall/winter because it does not give me that extra 'umph' I need to combat dryness in colder weather.

Unfortunately, this does not have spf but because it is lightweight, I can layer this with another lightweight lotion that does during the warmer months without feeling greasy or oily.
on February 24, 2015
I have extremely bad eczema and very sensitive skin. I use the moisturizing lotion on my face for my daily moisturizer before I put on my makeup and it's absolute perfection. It treats my extremely dry skin even through the harsh Maine winters without become too heavy that it clogs my pores. I think it's also lightweight in the summer. A little goes a long way with this product and I probably will never use anything else because A) it's non-comedogenic (always look out for those pore cloggers) B) I never have an allergic reaction to it because it's fragrance free.

This along with the Moisturizing Cream for the rest of me and my eczema and I am set for life.