Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 18, 2011
Wow. Finally an organic white tea I totally LOVE!

Firstly, this is so super-fresh and you don't get a weak cup of tea from one tea-bag (definitely no skimping in that department). I think the packaging of the tea-bags in individual plastic wraps rather than paper definitely help with the freshness factor.

Secondly, this is super mild on your tummy even on an empty stomach. I can drink a cup of tea with a little honey while fasting and not feel ill.

Thirdly, I can even drink this in the evening without getting caffeine jitters even though it does have a small amount of caffeine (admittedly, the characters in my dreams are a bit more energetic though, but, not too much as to startle me awake).

Fourthly, this tea is very unassuming flavor-wise and can be easily blended with other teas to your personal liking.

In udda woids, this is some really awesome tea!

And, with that being said...

Tasty tea to all and to all some tasty tea!
on December 20, 2011
I switched to white tea from black tea. Unlike green tea, this white tea does not have a grassy taste which I don't care for. It also does not have the bitterness of regular black tea. This is real white tea, not a blend with green or black tea. Overall it has a nice clean and light taste. I drink a lot of cups of tea every day. My teeth stained very easily with the black tea but the white tea has only a minimal, if any staining effect. You also don't end up with the black rings in your tea cups that you can barely remove. It is a lot of tea bags for the price and as an added bonus it is also organic. The bags are individually sealed in plastic pouches. The only negative I can think of is the quality of the bags themselves. The string sometimes comes off and I have had a few plastic pouches with tea leaves in them but no bag. However, the quality of the tea itself makes up for it.
on February 20, 2013
First off, the headline is misleading, this is not Ceylon Tea, it is OTHER ORIGIN TEAS; as described in the ingredients. Next, the tea does NOT come individually wrapped in foil, but it is in paper, not as described. I am returning this product on pure principal!

***Quick Update*** You can't return this product according to the site even though the misleading description....******BUYER BEWARE******
on January 28, 2012
This was already my 2nd order for this Ceylon Tea, Amazon was out of stock before and I was so glad that it was available again when I checked it.

This white tea is perfect specially if you put some honey in your tea which we usually do at home. I really love the taste and this tea is also affordable, that's why I'm ordering this again.
on March 1, 2014
I love this tea. It's quality is certainly in the taste, and it helps my autoimmune syndrome of Psoriasis Placque. It helps to dry up my placques. The price is very reasonable, the shipping is fast and I couldn't wait to open the box and start using my tea. The information was certainly correct on their box because I purchase this tea consistently. Thank you, Amazon!
on July 2, 2011
This is two boxes of 100 each... that's 200 Tea bags. It is really great Tea and white Tea is the best. This will be the only Tea from now on for me.
on January 30, 2013
This is a very nice white tea with a delicate neutral flavor. It's not quite as bright as loose leaf tea, but for the price it is by far the nicest organic white CTC tea I've found. I get the best performance when I heat the water to 180 degrees and don't over steep or squeeze the tea bag, also one use per bag in a 16 oz mug.
on May 15, 2013
The taste is average, nothing special really. If Lipton's made white tea, this would probably be what it would taste like. On top of that, the individual bags are poorly packaged and fall apart half the time after letting them steep. Very deceptive for a product rated so highly, more of a 3.5 product if it was at least packaged properly.
on January 22, 2014
Excellent taste with or without sugar. Best without sugar. No after taste in your mouth. Does not have that strong flavor like green, red or black tea. It's mellow and very pleasing to the palate. Husband drinks it twice a day. He has been drinking it for about 3 years! I have been drinking it for about 10 years. Can't be without it LOL. LOVE IT!!
on April 7, 2013
This tea is wonderful and you get 2 boxes with 100 in each one. I don't usually drink anything with caffeine in it but this has a small amount which is ok. I checked white tea out vs. green tea and green tea has more caffeine. I don't like the feeling I get with caffeine and the white tea doesn't wire me. The flavor is so light. I add a little Splenda and top it off with whipped cream and it is a wonderful drink. My husband and I are really hooked on it. White tea has antioxidants too and is good for you. I prefer it over green tea.