5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Great value for a set of teas. The orange and strawberry teas are a little strange for me though. It's nothing fancy just good quality teas.
Published 21 months ago by B. Grackin

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great
Published on November 26, 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars ok but not great, November 26, 2011
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
I purchased this tea honestly because I was looking for one more item to get up to the $25 so I could get free shipping. I am a tea lover and I drink both loose teas and bag teas. This looked almost too good to be true for the price, but I thought, "What the heck?" I found that 1 bag will only steep one cup of tea. You cannot get 2 cups like you can out of many other brands. I also found that some bags did not want to steep at all. Also, the string tends to come off easily. The strings appear to be sealed into the bag and when they get into a boiling cup of water, they tend to come off and the top of the bag opens and the tea leaves come out. Ok, but I wouldn't give it as a gift or anything. I suggest sticking with a better brand for bagged teas like Lipton, Bigelow, or Celestial Seasonings. For loose tea I recommend TeaSmith, Teavana, Davidson's, or Republic of Tea. Also, check to see if your tea is Fair Trade Certified and/or Organic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, February 29, 2012
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
Not the REAL Ceylon Tea Company. Definately a knock off. Very embarassing to get this for my mom as a gift and have her tell me how aweful it is. I tried one of the strawberry (which was different from the one she told me was aweful) and it tasted like regular black tea. It didn't even smell like strawberry. At this point I am assuming that all of the differnt flavors are the same. The string came off of the tea bag and overall I can honestly say (right down to the packaging) that this tea is really cheap and no good. Don't waste your money. This company is a joke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, October 10, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Jovis, August 28, 2012
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
This is a very good bargain. I don't know how long these prices will last. But Ceylom teas are very potent and the variety is quite outstanding. I will be buying lots of it before the moth ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ceylon teas, February 13, 2013
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
Great products. Lots of teas to choose from and I enjoyed them all! Excellent for colder evenings and just before bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got someone for a present!, February 12, 2013
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
Got someone for a present! & they loved it. They said that the tea was yummy tasting & that they were extremely satisfied. I never taste it. I'm just typing what the person told me that I gave this to for a present. I hope this helps!

1.0 out of 5 stars not good, June 7, 2012
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
I ordered 3 boxes of these teas for gifts and also 1 box for me to try. I thought they were a great idea because there was a variety, a good quantity and not expensive. So many things wrong here ... where do I start. 1.) They all came in broken boxes 2.) There is no flavor to these teas. Doesn't matter which one you drink they are all the same. 3.) I'm completely embarrassed that I had given these as gifts. Considering I threw mine away because they were just that tasteless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Variety!, August 5, 2013
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
The different flavors are amazing! Even the ones I did not think I would like I fell in love with! This is my second box and I would continue to buy this over and over.

3.0 out of 5 stars Should have examined more closely., January 29, 2013
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
I take some responsibility for ordering this, but it didn't meet my expectations for variety. I thought it would have a good selection of herbals and well as regular teas, but it was almost totally regular teas. It was a lot of tea for the price, but just not the teas I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, January 4, 2013
This review is from: 96 Ct Gift Box (Misc.)
Doesn't have the best flavors! It is a wide variety of flavors but doesn't have the best taste! Not sure if it is old or what caused it to not taste so well.

Rate and Discover Movies