Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cgecko Special Wicking Shockproof Mountain Reflex Gel Bike Half Finger Glove Tri-color Optional Outdoor Sports Gloves Cycling Short Glove
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 21, 2013
These are some of the best constructed bicycling gloves I've seen. While some others are more substantial, the extra material increases the weight and reduces the ability of your hands to stay cool. The glove holds together very well. Unfortunately, the glove is made so that the bottom of the glove doesn't sit on the wrist, but rather on the bottom part of the meat of the palm. If you look closely, this can be seen in the example picture. This is uncomfortable for me, and even more so because the glove runs VERY small. I wear a US Size Large in gloves; I ordered XL and they are still a little too small. For reference, from wrist to tip of my middle finger is 8", and my palm is 4" across just above the thumb.
on August 16, 2013
I bought theses gloves on ebay for 13.43. They were shipped from China by seller whc10881246 and arrived in 10 days (much sooner than the estimated delivery.) They're cheaply made, double stitched around the "gel" padding, but the fingers and edges which are the most important are single stitched, meaning they will likely come apart within a few months. If you order the wrong size and they're a tight fit for your hands they will not last long.
The palm section is not made of real suede leather, it's faux suede. It's described as simulated leather on the inner tag. It's lightweight, but it seems durable and should last. The "gel" padding is not really gel, it's some type of high grade foam, but it is very comfortable and when you grip the handle bars it fits around your palms perfectly and makes them very comfortable. The inner thumb also has a large section of padding. The top of the glove is made of comfortable nylon. These gloves run a bit small. I have large hands(3.8" - 9.8mm palm) not very thick, but my palm is wide. I ordered the xxl and it's a perfect fit. Any smaller and they would be too tight, specially around the thumb. The xxl barely reaches the wrist (see picture.) My hand measures 7.6" - 19.4mm from wrist to tip of middle finger. If you have bulky, thick hands I definitely recommend xxl, even if your hands are not long. If you have large, slender hands like mine, go for the xxl. One size smaller (xl) should be okay for medium size hands.

Overall, the gloves are lightweight and are very comfortable. They're not the best quality, and are not made to last, but for under 14.00 they're good. 5 stars for comfort. 3.5 stars for quality. 4 stars for price. If you're a serious cyclist, or a professional, I would buy better made, long lasting gloves. I ride 4-5k miles/year and these should be just fine. I will update in a few months.
on August 15, 2014
I purchased these gloves and before I even tried them on I noticed that there were many threads sticking out from all over the glove. I have posted some pictures. I did not remove the tags.. That was how I received them. I ordered them because of all the positive reviews and wonder if the quality has gone down or if I just go the defect? I ordered a medium, white, but the color seems much darker then what the image shows and the "gel" patches are not very full which makes it no better then ordinary glove.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 13, 2013
Initially I ordered the CoolChange bicycle gloves, and was sent another brand. I complained, and they sent me The "CoolChange". However, they were the very same gloves, but a "CoolChange" logo had been sewn on them!!! Total rip-off. Will not purchase anything from this group again (The were from China...just saying!)
Do they think I'm stupid? Amazon needs to reconsider this vendor!
on April 4, 2013
These are Excellent Gloves for a Very Reasonable Price. They feel as good if not better than many of the more reputable brands in the cycling world. In addition, they come straight from china and I received them in less than a week! Unbelieveable padding, which is what I was looking for. I highly recommend this item.
on July 18, 2013
I bought these due to the gel cushioning shown in the picture and chose my size according to the reviews (saying that the product runs very small).
These were also expected to be for a female since I searched for the product under "woman's cycling gloves".
I received XL Pearl Izumi gloves made for an extra large MALE. The seller included a note stating that they had changed brands.
I waited 6 weeks to receive these and they are not the product that was shown or reviewed by other Amazon members.
HOWEVER, the seller just gave me a FULL refund and told me to keep the gloves. The seller does stand behind their products and I received excellent customer service.
on January 20, 2014
These are ok for cheap gloves. They don't look like they will hold up to being washed so I haven't put them in the washer. The main thing I didn't like was the fit. I have pretty wide hands for a girl (usually get a medium) and these gloves are really wide but short. So they are too wide across my hand but too short and press in the webbing of my fingers. I think they are made for hobbits or something. They worked for the summer and definitely improved the hand discomfort for road vibrations but I'll buy a better pair next year.
on March 27, 2013
Product and vendor both exceeded my expectations on this product and the service I recieved. Product was a great value and I recieved it within the expected time as had been communicated.

The only thing I would recommend is that you might want to consider one size higher than what the sizing chart stated. I messured my hand as requested which indicated that I needed a large. The large does fit but it is very snug. I am hoping that it will strech out some with use.
on February 16, 2013
These gloves are lightweight and durable, comfortable and cushioned, I am enjoying this product very much! The gloves seem to be wearing well.
on June 24, 2014
Rather spend more money on a better product. The gel (which is not gel) flattened after just one use. Other than the 'gel', the rest of the glove is nice, however, I regret trying to buy a cheap cycling glove and then expecting the gel to be good. Do not buy this product.