An excellent text book to make a permanent part of any spiritual seeker's library. Whether you are very familiar with energy work or just getting started, you won't find a more comprehensive, concise or informative instruction manual written with well-defined guidelines.
- EARTH MAMA QUARTERLY JOURNAL
From the Back Cover
Award winning author, Chariss K Walker, D. Div., has done it again -- she has pulled from 30+ years of reading, study, and experiences of helping others to share her extensive knowledge about chakras.
Chakra Basics is the resource to use to understand what these personal energy wheels are for and how to use them.
This book has it all whether you are a novice or knowledgeable about chakra work. In Chakra Basics, you will find fundamental and basic concepts about chakras that will enhance your personal and spiritual growth.
This is the book you have been waiting for!
Chakra Basics includes:
- Definitions and use of each chakra
- Emotional energy governed by chakras
- Blockages and imbalances
- Thought patterns that cause blocked chakras
- Physical indications of a blocked chakra
- Healthy emotional chakras
- Exercises that promote chakra healing and continued health
- Chakra meditation exercises
- And so much more!
If you have been looking for answers about chakras, this is the book for you!