Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: Audio CDChange

on February 25, 2012
Amazing Amazing is all I can say! What a clearing. I listen to this and others of this same nature and I am thrilled at the results. I feel calm, focused, and have clear thinking. I bought this for the ringing in my ears. I listen to this daily as background to help take the focus off the buzz and it really works. The ringing is now secondary. Hemi-sync is great for whatever ails you.
33 comments16 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2013
I own many Hemi-Sync CDs, but this was my first performed by ThunderBeat. It reminds me of Don Peyote, my favorite Hemi-Sync musician. The tracks are divided for each Chakra, which I like, because I don't usually listen to a whole CD at a time anymore. Contrary to the musician's name, there are no thunderous beats (unlike The Shaman's Heart), which is a good thing. It has very good stereo effects (ala Don Peyote), and each track is in a specific key-good if you like to hum along for meditation. ThunderBeat has another Hemi-Sync out called Mayan Winds. I'll get it, see how it compares and report back. Keep on Syncing!
on April 4, 2013
This CD complete with Hemi-Sync and I checked that out too. I sure didn't want to be "reprogramed" with anything crazy!
This has the most interesting, soothing & envigorating music for each energy center, still working on that theroy too. Even though I am not sure of the existence of Chakras I feel and improvement in the flow of energy.
11 comment8 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2014
I very much enjoy this! After listening to several Hemi Sync arrangements, I was worried that I wouldnt find one that didnt sound like cheesy elevator jazz-but then I found this one and I was hooked! It is relaxing and soothing, and I listen to it most nights. Highl recommend.
on June 16, 2015
I use this Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync as a energy worker. Truly relaxing, healing on its own but I love how it enhances my Reiki work!
on November 17, 2015
This is wonderful. I have used it in a 5-hour playlist with other HemiSync recordings intended for deep, restful sleep and awakened many hours later with a lightness-of-being state of feeling refreshed that happens only once in a blue moon for me. My brain was clear, mood calm and generous. Wonderful.
on May 2, 2013
In comparison to the other CDs from this program, I liked this one....meaning I could listen to it more than once.
on November 18, 2013
I have loved every hemi sync product I have purchased. It is relaxing and a great product, try it youll like it
on December 17, 2014
I am not sure what exactly this music does but I feel happier after I meditate with it! GREAT BUY!
on April 9, 2013
I liked this CD, but my very favorite is the Tibetan meditation with the bowls. I gave this CD as a gift.