5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sy... (Audio CD) ~ Monroe Products
Published on February 25, 2012 by Dolby Dubrow

3.0 out of 5 stars There are other Hemi-Sync CDs That I Like Better
Published 12 months ago by Sharon

5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sy... (Audio CD) ~ Monroe Products, February 25, 2012
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
Amazing Amazing is all I can say! What a clearing. I listen to this and others of this same nature and I am thrilled at the results. I feel calm, focused, and have clear thinking. I bought this for the ringing in my ears. I listen to this daily as background to help take the focus off the buzz and it really works. The ringing is now secondary. Hemi-sync is great for whatever ails you.

5.0 out of 5 stars New ThunderBeat fan, May 6, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
I own many Hemi-Sync CDs, but this was my first performed by ThunderBeat. It reminds me of Don Peyote, my favorite Hemi-Sync musician. The tracks are divided for each Chakra, which I like, because I don't usually listen to a whole CD at a time anymore. Contrary to the musician's name, there are no thunderous beats (unlike The Shaman's Heart), which is a good thing. It has very good stereo effects (ala Don Peyote), and each track is in a specific key-good if you like to hum along for meditation. ThunderBeat has another Hemi-Sync out called Mayan Winds. I'll get it, see how it compares and report back. Keep on Syncing!

3.0 out of 5 stars There are other Hemi-Sync CDs That I Like Better, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
I have quite a few other Hemi-Sync CDs that I use in my massage clinic and for personal listening. I love "Higher", "Sleeping Through the Rain" and one they have by Jonn Serrie. Truthfully, I would not use Chakra Journey during massage sessions, although I enjoy listening to it personally. It is a little more "spirited" than the others I have. Not a bad CD, but for my personal feeling, it is not one of my very favorites.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Delightful Journey, March 25, 2014
I very much enjoy this! After listening to several Hemi Sync arrangements, I was worried that I wouldnt find one that didnt sound like cheesy elevator jazz-but then I found this one and I was hooked! It is relaxing and soothing, and I listen to it most nights. Highl recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, June 10, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
Enjoying the CD very much. Will purchase more in the future. Hemi-Sync is still very new in the area where I live.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra, whats that?, April 4, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
This CD complete with Hemi-Sync and I checked that out too. I sure didn't want to be "reprogramed" with anything crazy!
This has the most interesting, soothing & envigorating music for each energy center, still working on that theroy too. Even though I am not sure of the existence of Chakras I feel and improvement in the flow of energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars HEMI SYNC CHAKRA JOURNEY, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
I have loved every hemi sync product I have purchased. It is relaxing and a great product, try it youll like it

4.0 out of 5 stars re: In comparison...., May 2, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
In comparison to the other CDs from this program, I liked this one....meaning I could listen to it more than once.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... sure what exactly this music does but I feel happier after I meditate with it, December 17, 2014
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
I am not sure what exactly this music does but I feel happier after I meditate with it! GREAT BUY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to listen to, April 9, 2013
This review is from: Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync (Audio CD)
I liked this CD, but my very favorite is the Tibetan meditation with the bowls. I gave this CD as a gift.

Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync
Chakra Journey with Hemi-Sync by Monroe Products (Audio CD - 2007)