4.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, don't wash off
Published 16 months ago by Tuxedo Mugs

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
to hard to wash off bord,
Published 26 days ago by Jeffrey Shand

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, don't wash off, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Chalk Ink 6mm Bling-Bling Cha Ching Wet Wipe Markers, 8-Pack (Misc.)
We use the markers a lot at my restaurant. They are great for chalkboard vinyl sheets but they really don't wash off of chalkboard painted items so beware. The colors are vibrant and show up well, although this set is a bit darker then the neon colors but the shimmer catches the light nicely. When we use them on chalkboard painted items they are pretty much permanent and we have to repaint. You can get most of it off but there is always some left and never completely comes off no matter what we try to clean it with. With the chalkboard vinyl sheeting however it wipes off very easily as long as you don't leave the paint on it too long. We use this for things we rewrite many times a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shake well, March 30, 2013
Angela Gentile (Upstate New York) - See all my reviews
I did shake well but when I tried to erase with just water and cloth, it all wouldn't come off my chalkboard. The pens were even stored horizontally. i was so nervous I ruined my huge chalkboard. I ended up using soft scrub to remove the rest. I did use chalkink again shaking vigorously for an extra long time and it removed easily then.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, but a little "dull" in color, March 6, 2013
These chalk ink markers are nice, but don't expect bold or bright colors. They are subdued, and work best with the "Classic" set, that is much brighter than these!

4.0 out of 5 stars great colors, January 2, 2013
These chalk markers work great ! We used them to do all sorts of decorating at Christmas. The tip on a few of them were not even, making the marker look scratchy when using the wide side of the chisel tip, otherwise I would have given a 5th star on the review

5.0 out of 5 stars Great markers, May 1, 2013
Using them for a blackboard that will be displayed at my daughter's wedding. The bling-bling colors are great! I especially love the silver and the two shades of gold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool..., June 13, 2013
These chalk markers are totally cool. They line they write is very bold and solid, drys very quickly, and doesn't smudge or come off like chalk. Also, you can write virtually anywhere with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars great colors, just dont let chalk sign get wet, April 23, 2013
Certain colors bleed easily in light mist of rain. Blue and green esp... otherwise, great colors, fun! No unused colors..

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing to use on windows!, May 17, 2014
So happy with my purchase! Love these markers for writing on my windows. This is my second time purchasing them!

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT CHALK!, March 23, 2014
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased these but they are perfect! Great for the classroom or just chalk art at home. My students love my fancy chalk and so do I. A must buy- you won't be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best markers around., March 12, 2014
I love these markers and use them frequently throughout our business, however the metallic markers leave an outline when they are erased. The shadow will disappear with serious scrubbing. Direct sunlight on the chalk ink makes it harder to remove..... a lesson I learned the hard way.
It is still worth it and the best product of its kind that I've come across. I will continue to order and use this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›