Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: HardcoverChange

on July 20, 2008
This book is a wonderful book to start children to be aware of their
world. In fact, most parents sitting down and reading this book to their
children might also become aware of what they are doing to their own little piece of the Earth.
on March 31, 2011
My Grandson who is 2 years old loves Eagles. He loved the pictures and will enjoy the story more as he gets older. We read this everytime I go to visit him. I didn't know the story of Challenger and was very moved by a video that was emailed to me. That's how I found out about the book.
on June 29, 2009
This book is terrific. After my husband and I read it, I sent it to our seven year old granddaughter and we all just loved it... highly recommended.
on November 27, 2009
This is a very beautiful book and well put together. I bought two books for our Grand-daughters who are first grade teachers to use at their school.
on December 28, 2008
This is a wonderful read. A true story that is happening in our time. Great for children (and adults) to learn about Eagles.
on December 31, 2011
I got this book after receiving the video via an email. The book was a Christmas present for our 7 yr old grandson. I didn't know if he would sit still long enough for me to read it to him. Well, after the first night he wanted me to read it every night(3)until we had to go home. Its a wonderful book for children & adults.
on January 5, 2015
Inspiring story of love, dedication and triumph! Bought this to share with my grandchildren in hope they will grow in loving respect and compassion for animals and their desire to connect with us. A beautiful book.
on July 2, 2014
This is a great inspirational book for children. It's not quite as detailed and fulfilling as I expected, but it's perfect for young minds. I'm thinking about donating it to my local elementary school.
on January 7, 2013
The book is beautifully written and illustrated, however I wish the online description had provided an age appropriate comment. It was actually geared to younger readers than my 12 year old grandson!
on June 28, 2013
Book was well written and could be enjoyed by all ages. Great story !! Amazing what this eagle has been taught to do. Very patriotic to be able to see eagle in flight at games and other events.