5.0 out of 5 stars Good motivator
Use this for a month and have significantly increased my activity and as a bonus been reward thru the app with $6 in amazon mp3 credits and $5 gift certificates and othe bonuses!

Nice add on to your workout tools

Networking feature helped me inspire some of my friends and coworkers to join
Published on October 18, 2012 by Paul Grooms

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery Pig
While you're loosing weigh, this nice little app is pigging out on your battery! It's a little intrusive (common with many apps). I ended up taking it off my android.
Published 19 months ago by CreatedBy1

5.0 out of 5 stars Good motivator, October 18, 2012

Nice add on to your workout tools

Networking feature helped me inspire some of my friends and coworkers to join

5.0 out of 5 stars great motivater!!!!, December 16, 2012
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
runs while my music and running trainer run. also great external motivater. it rewards - through mpoints - to give you points that you eventually spend. it levels you up the more work out and has a leader board for really competitive people.

3.0 out of 5 stars Battery Pig, April 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Motivated Me..., December 1, 2012
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
I've not been as active as I would like to be, but this app has changed that for me. I really LOVE the Nexercise app and use it daily. It's a great app to keep track of activates I do, they have over 100 you can track and they add more all the time. It's great for tracking how many times you exercised, distance traveled in miles, estimated number of steps taken, total activities completed and your total time exercised for the month, all of this compared to your previous months activities. They even have a setup where you can compete against your friends.

The best part about the app is the rewards. Now to be clear, when an app claims it will 'reward' you, you need to find out exactly where those rewards are coming from. This is an ad supported app, but to me, I'm cool with that. Even better is when you pair this app with Mpoints to really add up the rewards. What's really great about this app and its developer is that they really listen to their users via Twitter and Facebook and consider every change that is suggested to them.

1.0 out of 5 stars MPoints is a scam, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
The gps feature is not very accurate for walking. has variations of 150 feet but with mapping programs it is accurate to less than 15 feet.

The mpoints addon is a joke. It doesn't add points for places and bonus more often than not.

5.0 out of 5 stars great app for providing rewards, July 10, 2013
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
There are fun medals for exercising on specific days - Monday especially gives points. Also for consecutive days and amount of total time. I got 15 - 16 medals in the first month. Then the points can be redeemed for cash off at Amazon, CVS, and many others. Fun mini rewards via email like free Propel flavor packets. It keeps me moving!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 5, 2013
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
Love using this.it is Very motivational. Gets me moving every morning. Makes exercising more fun. Plus my husband and daughter are now actively involved with exercise.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
This ap is fun, addictive and good for me too.
It motivates me to get moving.
all the need now is a weight loss plan that works the same way!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely motivating and rewarding, May 13, 2013
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
I like that you can earn mPoints and redeem for Amazon gift cards. I also like that it keeps a log of your activity - how long and what you did. The only disadvantage is that some of the sponsor bonuses and social media interactive capabilities are not compatible with the Kindle Fire HD. My husband's Pantech Element runs all features of this app perfectly however. I have enjoyed using this app each day and would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Niceercise, August 16, 2014
This review is from: Challenges by Nexercise (for Kindle) (App)
this is a fantastic app. I record all my exercise in my day. From house work to what ever your exercise you like from A-Z choices. You earn points rac em up and you can spend them but you need to get a lot before you spend. It would be nice if you could get something like an amazon $5.00 gift for less points than in the 1000 But all in all for free worth it.