5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed
Published on January 4, 2012 by Carl Mcbee

3.0 out of 5 stars I am pretty sure these are not 1/3 carat
also the backing to one of the earrings is defective. Called their customer service, no answer, left message. I am not sure if I will send these back or not.
Published 5 months ago by Kath

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, January 4, 2012
I have to admit that I was nervous buying diamonds online. I bought a solitaire pendant and earrings and both were beautiful and promptly and securely delivered. Diamonds were as without flaws as natural ones can be. they are set well and in all other ways you get plenty for the price. The best compliment I can give is that I will be buying a matching ring from them very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, February 20, 2014
Everyone notices them. They are well matched in color. Mine are the 1/3 CT size and just right for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars I am pretty sure these are not 1/3 carat, January 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Necklace to match earrings, December 30, 2013
they are beautiful it was a Christmas present for my daughter I would like to fine the necklace to match the earrings the same champagne diamond in 14k yellow gold if there is one to match please send me a picture and price of it PLEASE

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not appear that I received what was advertised, December 14, 2013
They look too tiny to be 1/3 carat. Possibly 1/10 carat. The advertisement says "made in USA". The box they came in says "Made in China"! No certificate of authenticity came with the item. I will avoid buying any more jewelry from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, December 11, 2013
VERY NICE. I LIKE THEM A LOT JUST WISH I COULD HAVE GOTTEN BIGGER ONES TO ENJOY THERE BEAUTY MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Me!, November 20, 2013
These were exactly what I was looking for! They are small and delicate with a beautiful color. If you are looking for large stones, these arent the earrings for you though so know that when you order them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Earrings, August 21, 2013
This review is from: 1/3 CT Champagne Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
Small but nice for stud earrings.
I usually love small stud earrings for everyday use.
The color is about right, easy for match with other earrings when use as second earrings.

4.0 out of 5 stars DIAMOND EARRINGS, April 1, 2013
This review is from: 1/3 CT Champagne Diamond Stud Earrings 14k Gold (Jewelry)
I AM HAPPY WITH THE EARRINGS. THEY ARE VERY PRETTY. I WOULD BUY THEM AGAIN. THE PICTURE MADE THEM LOOK A LITTLE BIGGER THAN THEY ARE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Pretty!, March 12, 2013
Love my new earrings. I'm so glad I went with the 1/3 CT because they are exactly what I wanted. Look great on my petite ear lobes and can wearing all day and night without having to take them out. They aren't as dark as the picture but are definitely a nice light champagne color. Lots of shine and sparkle. Excellent quality! Very pleased!! Glad I went with the reviews bc these are definitely worth it, in fact a good price!

1/3 CT Champagne Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold