4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy
I'm currently nursing and this bra is great for sleeping in. The fabric is soft, stretchy and supportive (I'm a 38D and got the XL). The bra washes well and has maintained its shape after about 3 months of daily wear. I have other Champion sports bras, but this version seems to have a more breathable fabric which I really like.
Published on June 19, 2012 by Jennifer Gentusa

2.0 out of 5 stars Chaffed and Raw
Published 14 months ago by Gina M Clingerman

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfy, June 19, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Chaffed and Raw, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
I ordered this bra when I got it I tried it on. It fit well. I thought it would be a great sports bra for jogging and yoga. I wore it the other day to do chores around the yard. I had it on for half a day and it began chaffing the sensitive skin between the side boob area and my under arm. That area is so sensitive as it is but this was unbearable. I tried to hang in there but it was horrible. I took it off and switched it out for a more comfortable bra. It looks great on the model and has ample support but the side boob/underarm chaffing is really bad. I did buy the right size. It's just that the material is extremely robust and tight and cut into my skin. Perhaps more washes will result in a more comforting fit - we shall see. I would not recommend this to anyone though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent bra with a flaw, won't buy again, March 24, 2013
M Misturado (Jacksonville, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
This bra is a typical inexpensive champion sports bra, with one exception that made me give it only 3 stars: The arm holes feel just too small, or "high up". I end up getting chafed around the armpit area even on days I didn't go running but still wore it. I even tried to make the straps as long as possible, but it didn't help. My other bras of a similar type don't do this, so I don't think I'll buy this type any more.

4.0 out of 5 stars very comfortable, August 1, 2013
S. Barclay (Alpharetta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
this cami bra is very comfortable. I like the thin straps,they don't show under everyday clothes. I was disappointed because the picture looks like it has extra padding and it is just a basic sports bra

3.0 out of 5 stars Cup size to small., May 29, 2013
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
The champion bra is very comfortable as far as the design and fabric.
I purchased the large because of my cup size (DDD) which your bra
does not accommodate us fuller cup size as I was hoping. I well ware it
but not to yoga class.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tight, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
I bought this bra according to the size chart, I'm 34B and I ordered medium, but it is still too tight, I wore it during a run & after a while I felt like I can't breathe properly because my chest couldn't get expanded!

1.0 out of 5 stars SIZING DESCRIPTION, July 12, 2012
Just a tsp (San Antonio TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
I am a 34B and wear size 10 clothing. According to the sizing information for this Cami Bra, medium, should have fit just fine. Well I struggled into it and finally! got it on, but it was more like a restraining garment. The bra appears to be extremely well made and it is a thick fabric that gives the idea that it will last a long time. But I'm returning it and will not order a larger size. While it is made well, I feel the fabric is too thick and in this hot South Texas climate, I do not believe I would like the fabric very much. I'm giving it one star because of the sizing chart.

1.0 out of 5 stars runs about 3 sizes small, April 11, 2014
Maria Carroll (Clearwater, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
I was disappointed that although ordering XL the top was 3 sizes (at least!) too small. If you are a 38 C or D, this will not come close!

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick & Small, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
I bought 2 of these, unfortunately. The size chart said I needed a LARGE. When I got them, they are small, too thick and very hard to get on. The arm holes are too small (I have small arms),too,

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for light support, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Champion Womens The Cami (Apparel)
I bought this bra specifically for yoga and lounging around the house. I wouldn't recommend it for running or other bouncy activity, but it's super comfortable, and I like the thin strap alternative to my more supportive workout bras.

Champion Womens The Cami