4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a little off?
These seem about a size smaller than my other Champion shorts that are marked the same size. They are nice shorts, but they seem a bit short,too, but I haven't measured them to be sure. They have the flip down waist band, which I know the teen girls like, so they may be more for that age...
Published on January 12, 2008 by C. Lindsey

2.0 out of 5 stars Let-Down
Published on December 27, 2008 by Mariel Habrun

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing a little off?, January 12, 2008

2.0 out of 5 stars Let-Down, December 27, 2008
The style of the champion shorts was not quite what i wanted...would've liked them a lot better if they had a draw string cause elastic was somewhat gappy. Also the style was a little shorter than it used to be a couple of years ago and wish the other style was offered as well. Also was not fond of the lining and the outter mesh being separate..in almost like a reversable style but not...the over product was pretty disappointing since champion shorts are non existent in stores and i know what style i like.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured..., April 18, 2011
bunnyrabbit4 (New Orleans, LA USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Champion Women's Mesh Short (Apparel)
I can see sizing being off a little, but the person modeling these must be a really thin teenager. I always wear a medium in champions and these are small in every dimension. Forget the nicely drapped appearance. These cling to my thighs, which while not small, aren't huge either. They also seem much shorter than the picture and with the waistband turned down would sit a good ways below my navel. Since I got them mostly to work out at home, I won't bother to return them, but they are much too small to wear to the gym. In my opinion this is not a woman's size but a "juniors cut."

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts!!, May 5, 2008
monicae (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Women's Mesh Short (Apparel)
These shorts are great. Very lightweight comfortable, and flexible. I have tremendous freedom of movement. I didn't find them too short. I like the length. My only issue is that sometimes the lining rides up a little causing me to make adjustments after exercising or sitting etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort, April 17, 2012
The women's mesh shorts by Champion are the most comfortable shorts I've ever owned for my workouts. I live in Arizona now, so that it's really important for my clothes too be cool. Having the loose separate liner giving me the option of not wearing tight panties. I like the 5 inch inseam as opposed to the shorts that are down to my knees or too short. My daughter was down here visiting and she tried mine out, then went on-line and ordered 3 pair. Being reasonably priced makes it easy to have a drawer full of brightly colored shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Was Looking For, December 25, 2009
I had been to 5 different stores and couldn't find shorts without pockets. I was so glad I was able to find it on this website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the fit and the comfortable material with lining, April 2, 2014
They are perfect for the summers, loose, cool, comfortable and always look great for sports, exercise, or just everyday use. Wear them often and have a large selection of colors of both the active shorts and the field shorts. I'm over 60 and wear them everywhere, still feel comfortable in these shorts.

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love these shorts, February 22, 2014
I wear them to the gym, to yoga, around the house-they are wonderful and comfortable. They are great workout/movement shorts.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money, May 23, 2013
These shorts are ill fitting, don't feel comfortable and don't have a pocket. Of all the disadvantages, not having a pocket is the worst. I have a little clip-on purse for my keys -- but a pocket would be much better and make more sense.

3.0 out of 5 stars roll up rotating shorts!, September 21, 2011
Nice shorts but make sure you hang dry after you wash them because they sure do shrink! Also one more bad thing is that they sometimes roll up from the middle of your inner thighs when you're walking with them.

Champion Women's Mesh Short