Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Women's Training Tank Top
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 10, 2012
I searched for quite some time in the retail sports and department stores locally for a running tank that has a full back as I need to be able to apply sunscreen to all exposed areas myself. Racerbacks make that very difficult. I turned to Amazon after I had no luck with local stores.

I first ordered this tank in the light pink and returned it because it was VERY transparent. But I liked the fit, the shape and the feel of it so I ordered again in the red (I am averse to black). The red is still a bit transparent but not enough to put me off. Especially for the price. The transparency is why I docked it one star.

The fit for me is perfect (medium) and I have no chaffing issues under the arms.
on April 23, 2015
I purchased this exact Champion training tank in the past, but I bought it in size L and it was too big on me. I loved the tank though and I looked all over to find it in size M. I wanted this exact tank and I was glad to find it here at Amazon. I liked this Champion tank before, but now that I was able to get it in size M, the fit is perfect. What I really like a lot about it is that it is not raceback tank. I will be donating my size L Champion tanks to the AmVets and somebody will be very happy with them because they are in great condition. I bought six of these tanks since they are hard to find.
on September 12, 2012
I'm an at home fitness buff, I'm self motivated and I use video games and exercise DVDs to workout with. Sooo, when my church began a Saturday Class I surprised myself and joined. Then I got that o, no feeling. Working out at home means I can use ratty looking shorts and tops, but now I would be out in public getting my workout on, so I went looking.

I love bright colors so the picture caught my eye but this tank is more that eye-candy. It fit me wonderfully and it feel good on my skin. When moving you don't want to constantly have a piece of clothing that is uncomfortable and which you constantly have to tug on. I put it on, it feels good, it's not clingy when drenched in sweat, and it is easy to wash and fast drying. Great shirt.
on August 28, 2012
I found this sports tank to have a strange fit: it was too big around and under the arms, while the body was long and too fitted, giving it an awkward fit. Since I 'll have a sport bra underneath, I don't care if the straps and band are visible under my arms. I'll wear it, but I certainly wish it were shorter and better suited for an average-sized woman!
on January 21, 2014
This is a good top for running in the summer and I am sure it would be good for other sports too. The material is soft and it wicks and evaporates sweat quickly. I usally get a small in tops and ordered this in a small. It is meant to be a little loose fitting. It is small enough to fit comfortably but not so small it is tight.

I did order two of these. One in black and the other in white. I like the black one but the white one is sort of see through. You can even see a white sports bra through it. I don't wear the white one.
on January 14, 2013
I was looking for a basic light-weight tank to wear alone or under other workout wear -- this one met my needs. It's not fancy or overly-fitted, just very comfortable, cool & gets the job done! I wear it for yoga, and exercise workouts every week.
on September 12, 2013
I love everything about this tank. I bought the small in black on sale for $10 and it fits perfectly. The length is great and I like the neckline as well, very flattering. I was a bit apprenhensive at first about the quality esp since it had been discounted. I was not dissapointed at all. The tank feels light all the time - it wicks the sweat away quickly. Planning to buy more.
on January 19, 2013
This is a very basic workout top. It is very thin and a bra is visible underneath. I would not purchase again.
on December 18, 2013
Bought this for my 11-year-old, who is my height but a bit smaller around. It fits her perfectly to wear under her basketball uniform as a compression tank. I did read some of the reviews that said it ran small, but we wanted it to fit tight so ordered true to her normal size and it fits great for that.
on August 8, 2014
Fabric pulls very easily - so be careful. Fits a little on the small side. Next size up was too big. Pricey too. I guess it just wasn't for me. Too bad too... its hard to find this style in white.