4.0 out of 5 stars I like it
I bought 4 pairs. The colors were great. I love the vibrant choices they have which is why I bought 4! I also really enjoy the fabric with the pattern that makes it not as plain.
Published 19 months ago by Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Run super big, but still comfortable
I normally wear a small, but sometimes a medium depending on brand/if shopping juniors dept. these shorts are super comfy and light weight, but they are massive even with rolling the band down. Think baggy basketball shorts. I would recommend ordering a size smaller.
Published 5 months ago by Katrina Munzer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, May 10, 2013
However they do run a little bigger than I wanted. Theyre very loose/saggy and reminds me when I wear my Husbands basket ball shorts around the house. I still wear them to the Gym though, and with Spandex underneath, I felt comfortable and confident once I got over the fact that I thought they ran a little big on me. There is a draw string which helped keep them on my waist.

I am a size 2-4. Height: 5'4" Weight: 115 Average sized.
I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Running Shorts, June 20, 2013
I was looking for running shorts without any attached lining. These were perfect. Perfect price, perfect materials, well-made, good-looking. The sizing is accurate. I wear size 4-6 and ordered small, which fits just fine at the waist and loosely at the thighs and hips, exactly what I wanted. Compared to Nike and Addidas running shorts, the quality is about the same at 60-70% of the price. They are comfortable to wear for the treadmill, elliptical, yoga. They allow a lot of freedom of movement. The color combination is eye-catching but still classic (I am not a fan of fluorescent color schemes). Definitely would buy them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts!, May 21, 2013
SML4ME "SML4ME" (Lowell, MA United States) - See all my reviews
These shorts fit perfectly, the material feels very nice and is lightweight and very breathable. They have a nice drawstring at the waist too if necessary to pull them tighter. I would buy them in other colors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Run super big, but still comfortable, July 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
Great fit and very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars great color, good for running, December 4, 2013
Love these colors and they fit great. Nice length and loose around the thighs. Great for running and very breathable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shorts, November 24, 2013
These are nice shorts for walking. They are breathable, do not stick to you. The paradise embossed/reef blue/white are very pretty. Size small fit my size 6 form.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric, pattern and colors, November 23, 2013
It's really confy but does not have an inner panty ,so works just for running. No floor excercises, no trx

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the color & fit of these shorts, October 19, 2013
Great color and wonderful for working out. Nice and loose, perfect for running or other athletic activities. The fit is great--I got a large but could have done with a medium.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 4, 2013
This product is awesome and it has fully met all of my expectations. I really love it. it gets the job done.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›