5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite pair of shorts
These shorts are in my mind the perfect athletic shorts. Here are the reasons why.

1) They are cool in temperature -- I live in 100 degree muggy heat, and these are cool like you aren't wearing them
2) The material is stretchy so they never ever feel constricting whether running, doing yoga, or working on gym equipment.
3) Long enough to wear boxers...
Published on June 20, 2012 by Adam

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, Inspect First
Howdy,

So I took a plunge with these shorts, it is rare for me to purchase clothes online, but I decided to try it. I'm a relentless quality checker, and these shorts are quality. They don't snag as quick as others, the pockets are deep and well constructed. Most of the seams are good, and the construction should last 3-4 summers and many games...
Published on September 17, 2012 by Luke

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shorts, June 16, 2012
This review is from: Champion Men's Intent Short (Apparel)
Nice quality, nice looking. The material is a little thinner than I was expecting - it uses special light-weight "quick drying" material. As far as sizing, I'm around 5'11, 34 waist - the medium fits fine (same as pictured).

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless training shorts, June 25, 2014
Fits perfect, great material, and looks awesome.
Had these for almost a year now, workout in these at least once a week (I have more than one shorts, don't start thinking I workout once a week :p) Did crossfit, weightlifting and running in them, didn't bother me once, and still look and feel brand new (except the small logo on the shorts outside is fading, but no problem.
Was buying an extra pair of shorts but unfortunately Amazon doesn't sell these anymore :( would have definetely gotten more of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, May 30, 2014
Yes, these are men's shorts, but I love wearing these to walk in. They are SO comfortable and I love having pockets (too many women's shorts don't have them!)

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality shorts, May 27, 2014
+ has pockets
+ good fit
+ good quality

I am a medium, but sometimes I buy a large in exercise shorts. The medium fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 23, 2014
I got these and wasn't sure what to expect, but they are great and have pockets, so I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable and great for running, March 15, 2014
Why I bought these? I like to run outdoors and was looking to break out a new pair of shorts and gave this a shot. These are really super comfortable and have good deep pockets if you want to carry a phone while running.

I will probably buy some more in the future

Strengths:
- Length was just perfect, not too long, rather I wouldn't mind if it was a bit shorter too but it really is perfect for someone in the 5'10 height range atleast
- Comfortable for running - No nagging issues or uncomfortable problems while running with this
- Pockets were deep enough to carry a phone while out on the run (if you listen to music while running, this works well for that too)

Weaknesses:
- Got nothing complain about it

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Shorts, February 8, 2014
Perfect for everyday wear. I ride my bike, sleep, wear to school and at the house in these. Good quality with zero fraying of any kine and they are plenty heavy enough. I will probably buy more soon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Thin material, poor workmanship, January 31, 2014
These shorts lasted about a week then I noticed that a side seam opened. For some reason they are made with a double side stitch instead of simply sewing the front and back then overlaying the stripe. I had two choices, sew them or throw them out. Next time I will go with tried and true heavy cotton shorts. Oh well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Men's short, January 23, 2014
Good purchase, I love the feel of it and how it fits! Very happy with the quality of this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great athletic shorts, January 14, 2014
Quality construction and fabric...great for running, gym, or just lounging around the house in the summer. Pockets for your keys, ipod, gym card, etc.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 415 | Next ›