Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Double Dry® Absolute Workout FITTED 17-Inch Women's Knee Tights, XS-Black Brushed Away Black
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 1, 2011
After several hours of browsing through amazon for capris to use while working out in the gym/running errands in especially with warm summer months approaching, I decided to take a risk and go for this one knowing there were no reviews on the product yet. I received them and put them on right away and fell in love. I'm 5'1, 110 pounds and got them in a size small and they go just a little below my knee which is what I was looking for. I keep seeing the ones that flare out a bit on the bottom and love the fact that these don't flare out at all. I definitely recommend these capri pants because they keep you dry, they fit well, are light weight, are also made of great durable material, and sold here on Amazon at a reasonable price. I will definitely be buying myself another pair soon.

Update 10/20/11- I now own 2 pairs. I wish they had more of a selection of colors available but I'm still content with the overall durability & feel of these capris. The first one I bought 4 months back has been through several washes through the delicate cycle in the washing machine and still continues to look and feel brand new.
1616 comments|273 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2011
I'ts not so easy to find great fitting, well made athletic capris for under $50. I purchased a number of brands - all more expensive than these - and these are my favorite by far! Lightweight but feel sturdy, if that makes sense. They are a snug but comfortable fit and feel great on your skin; soft but hold you in well so you have a nice mix of comfort and support. I like how they are tight all the way down and don't flare at the ends. I am petite and the length is great, for very tall women they might be a bit too short (5'9 or above I would say) For under $20 they are a steal and rival pants over twice the price.
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2012
These fit great! I always had a problem with other pants that I would have to pull out during my entire workout, but not with these! I'm about 5'4" and 120-124 lbs, I got a small and the fit is perfect.
11 comment|65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2012
The fit is great. I'm 5'1 and ~140lbs I bought the medium. They come a little below my knee. Got these in the mail yesterday, wore them to my morning plyometric workout and 45 min run today. They are officially my new favorite workout pants. I highly recommend them and will be buying another pair very soon!
on August 23, 2011
these are great workout pants - don't give you a muffin top and don't ride up in the crotch. they are long enough to stay down on your calves... these are also cheap enough to get a couple pairs.
on May 1, 2015
I absolutely love these leggings! I have never had anything fit me so well and not slide down. I'm shaped like a pear so I have a larger back side/thighs and to be able to find something that I can comfortably workout in is tough. I ordered an XL because I'm in between a 16 and 17 in pant size. The fabric it stretchy and the band on these is tight enough to stay put. The only problem I have with these is that I was expecting these to be black and white but instead they came in a blue color. In all honestly, though, I could care less because these leggings are amazing!
review image review image
on July 1, 2011
These were snug enough to wear around the house and the gym, but they were not tight. They were ideal to sleep in as well with the extremely hot weather in my area.

For a workout, they quickly wick sweat off the body. The inner thigh area is perfect to prevent chafing. I was able to do a good workout, and put my usual clothing on over this pair so I could go into an air conditioned grocery store without freezing.

I will buy another pair.
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 25, 2012
I took a risk in buying these online - I've been having a hard time finding good pants for yoga that don't become see-through when I bend over or twist.
These pants fit great, are really comfortable, and you can't see through them pretty much no matter how much they're stretched out. I've been practically living in these pants ever since I bought them!
on January 3, 2013
Nice material, these are extremely comfortable to work out in. No aggravating tags, definitely a great buy! I would recommend.
on January 30, 2013
These workout capris are so comfortable. I have never bought this style before - always use the looser fitting type. But I've got to say that I am so hooked on this product. If you are thinking about buying them, you really should. You won't be disappointed. I wear a size 14 and the large are just right for me.