|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 1.2 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||CT7-1-1/8|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.34 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
Champion CT7-1-1/8 Tungsten Carbide Tipped 1-1/8-Inch Hole Cutter-1-Inch Thick Metal
|Price:||$44.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.68 (21%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Special Tungsten Carbide Teeth with One Piece Construction
- Removeable Ejector Spring, Replaceable Pilot Pin and comes with Safety Collar Stop
- Maximum cutting depth of 1"
- Cuts thick steel plate and pipe, ductile, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP(fiberglass) hardiboard and plastics (PVC & Conduit)
- Applications include: Junction/Switch Boxes, Metal Studs, Electrical Appliances, Lighting Fixtures, Auto Body Repair, Truck/Trailer Frames, Ductile Pipe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Shank: 3/8"
- Perfect Portable Tool For The Professional Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic And Contractor
- Productive Tool That Is A Cost Effective Alternative To Bi-Metal Holesaws
- For Cutting Steel Plates, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, FRP And Plastics
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I am TOTALLY IMPRESSED by the Quality of these bits and intend on buying many more sizes ! If you need to cut through heavy gauge steel, do yourself a favor... buy this ! You will be amazed too !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have a tri-axle dump truck that we were changing the axle on and had to drill new holes. We've done this before and bought out almost every drill bit in our area and all of... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Kelli T. Wingard
Decent life on these as well.
Price on amazon is much better than my local tool distributor.
Have used a bunch of these in different sizes.
Wow ! This bit is amazing. I spent two hours with my small drill press and ruined several new drill bits trying to make two 5/8" holes in angle iron before giving up and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Carole
This cut through the 18 gauge Stainless Steel countertop just like that, I love it..Published 2 months ago by Johnson
I have this tool in a smaller size. Love it. So I bought a larger size for another project. Works very well. Cuts fast and smooth.Published 3 months ago by JKR
I drill through 1/4" steel on a regular basis... This tool does the trick again and again... Use cutting spray to get the longest life possiblePublished 5 months ago by William
I use this same brand and number all the time. But in this case the teeth came out prematurely on several units. Usually we drill 300-500 holes in .120" thick and . Read morePublished 14 months ago by WolfKeep