|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 1 x 4.2 inches|
|Item model number||CT7-1|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.02 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
Champion CT7-1 Tungsten Carbide Tipped 1-Inch Hole Cutter-1-Inch Thick Metal
|Price:||$41.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$11.46 (22%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Special Tungsten Carbide Teeth with One Piece Construction
- Removeable Ejector Spring, Replaceable Pilot Pin and comes with Safety Collar Stop
- Maximum cutting depth of 1"
- Cuts thick steel plate and pipe, ductile, iron, aluminum, copper, cast iron, stainless steel, FRP(fiberglass) hardiboard and plastics (PVC & Conduit)
- Applications include: Junction/Switch Boxes, Metal Studs, Electrical Appliances, Lighting Fixtures, Auto Body Repair, Truck/Trailer Frames, Ductile Pipe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Diameter: 1"
- Shank: 3/8"
- Perfect Portable Tool For The Professional Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic And Contractor
- Productive Tool That Is A Cost Effective Alternative To Bi-Metal Holesaws
- For Cutting Steel Plates, Iron, Aluminum, Copper, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, FRP And Plastics
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
When I did jobs like this before I would go thought 2 or 3 bi-metal hole saw cutter.
I did my job and this tungsten carbide saw cut the last hole just as good as the first hole.
I like it so much I'm thinking of buying them in difference sizes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These bits are great for my purpose. They cut a lot of holes.Published 11 months ago by Neil W Hathaway
Just what I needed for some perfect 1 inch holes in steel plate. Works just the way I expected. Will buy other sizes as needed.Published on December 14, 2013 by Agent Norm
...like a hot knife through butter. Went through several drill bits before popping the forty plus dollars for this one. Well worth it !!Published on September 21, 2013 by Paul G.
Cut stainless "doorkick" plates fine. I used lubrication of course. Wouold not hesitate to purchase other sizes in the future.Published on December 20, 2012 by Marc Brenner