Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 3, 2014
I bought this for my husband and he is very happy with it. The only knock he had on it was the neck hole was slightly snugger than it should be. But other than that, the fit was perfect and it was soft and medium thick. We live in Texas so there are only about 4 days a year this hoodie wont be warm enough alone.
on September 21, 2015
I bought the white one and it's too thinner than I thought and even transparent that you can see what am I wearing under the hoodie. If you are planning buy one, don't get this in white unless you want to show people what's you're wearing under.
on February 11, 2014
I absolutely love this hoodie, it is warm and very comfortable. I like my clothes a little large, so the size was perfect. I have ordered clothes (hoodies, tee shirts, socks, etc...) from this company and I have had great luck with their products...Thanks!
on May 5, 2014
got XL (6'2" 225lbs) and fits great. nice and comfortable. Have been wearing it to coach and watch Spring kids sports and been great as that added layer, and to cover the ears from the wind without having to wear a knit cap. Not big on hoodies overall but would buy another if something happened to this one.
And the company I purchased from (Under Moments) was great too.
on May 9, 2016
Fits well, maybe a little baggy, but that is what hoodies are supposed to be. Im 6'1" 185 if this helps with the sizing I ordered a large, arms are perfect length as well. The hoodie is thin, for fall or spring, inside is very soft and does keep me warm. Overall I think for less than $20.00 you'll be hard pressed to find a better bang for your buck. Comparable to any under armor or Nike hoodie I've purchased.
on February 7, 2014
orded a black version of the yellow sweatshirt but when I recieved it it was a total blacked out version no colored drawstrings no colored inside hood and no champion symbol on left chest area. Overall the sweatshirt didnt look bad but it wasnt what i wanted. So that the only reason i gave it 3 and not 5 stars
on January 26, 2014
Yes great looking and comfy too. Was surprised in the quality of it, really great! Plan to buy more of the same.
on April 5, 2011
I received the initial order, but wanted to exchange it for a different color. This seller really went out of their way to accommodate my request and answer my questions. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!
on January 18, 2011
This was the only item on my son's christmas list and though it is not the only thing he received it is the only thing he looks for everyday. Alot of the time it is the only thing he wears out even when the temps are only in the teens.
on April 26, 2016
Not 100% cotton as advertised on the original post. Is 50/50. Not even close. Does not breath well at all for its waight. Spend the extra and get the 12 Oz one. It is 80/20.

See 1 answered question