4.0 out of 5 stars Great running shirt
This shirt is light weight but keeps me warm on chilly runs. On days that I have gone on long runs and perspired more I don't feel cold or wet. Great shirt for running on cold days
Published on December 22, 2009 by Ernesto Bravo

1.0 out of 5 stars The thread used for the inside seam is rough on skin
The thread used for the inside seam is rough on skin. I have to wear it inside out. I would have returned it if it were the cost of return.
Published 19 months ago by D. Chan

4.0 out of 5 stars Great running shirt, December 22, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hot weather too, June 10, 2010
Blondie (Tucson, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
My husband wears these shirts (he has 4) for keeping cool in the Arizona heat. He is fair skinned so has to be very careful about sun exposure. These shirts are lightweight, and the long sleeves protect his arms from the sun. The fabric does a great job of wicking away moisture. My husband says he stays cool and comfortable when other guys are suffering from the heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shirt - great value, March 21, 2010
You can spend $50 for the same shirt from UA or Nike, or $15 from Champion, but the latter is just as good IMO. I have now have 6 of them, wearing them to cycle as well as under my hockey jersey when on the ice.

A very versatile shirt, that pulls the sweat off of you quickly so you can be active for hours without feeling drenched. I will be buying more of them...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shirt, September 30, 2009
Yes, the sleeves are long but so are my arms. The shirt is comfortable and works well for layering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and Dry, July 6, 2011
Bought this for my husband to wear at the beach - he can wear it in the water and it dries in an instant without getting hard and itchy. It keeps him from getting sunburned (since he hates sunscreen) and he also thinks it may keep him cooler in the sun than without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel and clean look, July 7, 2012
Jack (Washington, DC USA) - See all my reviews
I got this shirt for biking, mostly because I thought it would feel cool in summer, but also for protection from the sun that the long sleeves would provide. I ended up not taking it off for three days. It just felt so good.

It is much lighter than cotton, although that can make it just a little bit clingy on the skin. The best thing about it is that a breeze or the air from biking blows right through it. You can feel the wind on your skin as though you weren't wearing anything. The evaporation creates a great cooling effect.

The shirt really looks great too. I'm not in the best of shape, but it makes me look better than I am. The long sleeves are easily pushed up if you want a short sleeve effect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Base Layer, Very Durable, October 28, 2011
As a four season cyclist, I am often having to carefully adjust my layers of insulation to balance the initial cold with potential overheating. The Champion double dry long sleeve t-shirt is perfect for these precise adjustments as it is quite thin. It is a nice addition under a fleece insulation layer, which is beneath my overpriced Arcteryx jacket. The shirt doesn't retain moisture so when I finally warm up in the middle of a January ride, I don't perspire excessively. If I need to cool down while riding, unzipping the other two layers allows humidity to vent through the fabric and force cold air around my upper body.

On occasion, I will wear this shirt during my heavy free weight workouts. The shirt is so thin it doesn't restrict any motion. Again, it can be used under a fleece layer during the initial part of the workout to warm up the muscles quickly. For early fall cycling, this shirt can be tightly rolled up and placed into a large under-the-saddle bag leaving enough room for a cell phone, wallet and keys.

After a year of frequently wearing this shirt, there are no snags or tears. In total, I have been very happy with my purchase. This shirt is highly recommended for anyone exercising in cold weather needing a thin layer to tweak heat retention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great men's beach shirt, July 12, 2011
Bought this for my husband to wear at the beach - it helps protect him from burning since he hates to wear sunscreen. It dries very fast and doesn't cling when it's wet - perfect for swimming in!

It also protects his chest after hours on the body board...no more brush burns on his stomach!

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Double Dry LS Shirt, May 21, 2011
I really like this shirt and have ordered more since this order. The shirt is loose fitting (Not Baggy) and breaths keeping you cool even when hot out in direct sun. It is soft and comfortable too. I noticed the price varies from different sources, bookmark them and wait for a deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, November 18, 2011
This is a great all around athletic long sleeve shirt. I use it for layering when I'm commuting to work on my bike. I'm about 6'1"+ and wear a medium. The medium in these is actually a pretty good length. It's not short, but it's not extra long or anything. I weight about 185 and these are not too baggy but definitely not anywhere near skin tight. They just look like a normal long sleeve t-shirt cut.

Rate and Discover Movies