5.0 out of 5 stars What a Sweatshirt Should Be
I've become a fan of the Champion brand because of quality and value. This is my second shirt. The ECO line sheds less than the "fleece" line when washed. Good, but you should still wash it by itself for the first time. Sizes run large; I normally need an XL, but a Champion L is plenty big for me. The quality is as good as shirts costing twice as much.

In...
Published on March 4, 2012 by Bob Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Granite Heather is only 52% Cotton
I wished I researched this a little better.I like at least 80% Cotton like my Navy Eco Fleece sweatshirt.Just my luck,I pick the ONE color that is only 52% Cotton.I should send it back because Amazon's description says it's 80/20 but it's not worth it for the cost of return shipping.

Published 14 months ago by Mr K

5.0 out of 5 stars What a Sweatshirt Should Be, March 4, 2012
Bob Brown (Emory Village, Georgia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)

In real life, the maroon color is more brown and less red than the photo. That suits me fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweatshirt Purchase, February 8, 2012
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
Sweatshirt is exactly as it's described. I would recommend Champion sweatshirts. They wear better and keep their shape better than most sweatshirts on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just As Advertised..., February 25, 2012
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
I've known the Champion brand for years, so this was a no-brainer. The sweatshirt was actually too big, and I ended up exchanging it for a smaller size. But, once I got the sizing right, I was perfectly satisfied with the fit and finish. The color is exactly as advertised, and I couldn't be happier overall. I certainly would recommend this sweatshirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Sweatshirt, February 22, 2012
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
This sweatshirt is fantastic. I love to wear sweatshirts when at home and for working out and this one is perfect for me. I'm a female and the women's sweatshirts are horrible. Too short at the waist, and very thin, too thin to be called warm. The sleeves shrink at least 2 inches after a few washings - and I'm only 5'3

This one is nice and roomy and long. I love the length. I loved my first one so much that I bought 4 more to get me through the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, March 1, 2012
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
Perfect for those days where it is too warm to wear a jacket but too chilly to wear a t shirt, also it is extremely soft.

2.0 out of 5 stars Granite Heather is only 52% Cotton, October 31, 2013
Mr K (Boston,Ma) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)

*UPDATE* 11/9/13 I ended up returning this because it was Free Return Shipping and Amazon promptly refunded me the money so I have no complaints.Very good customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., April 2, 2012
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
I really like the Champion shirts. This one is of a slightly lower quality than the one's I have purchase at brick and mortar stores but I think it will wear just fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Immediately started to "pill", June 25, 2013
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
After one washing, the neckline began to pill. After two washings the whole front was a mass of "nubbins." Absolutely not the quality I expected from Champion. Would not recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars made from recycled plastic bottle, November 22, 2013
I found these sweatshirts 'eco' to be irritating to my bare skin. So I wear
an undershirt with them. The tag on them says quote 'made from recycled
plastic bottle fibers' ,I don't think I want that in a shirt. Sized wrong
I usually wear an extra large but a large in this shirt is plenty loose. Well made with snug neck and cuffs.

1.0 out of 5 stars loose waistband and tight collar, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Champion Eco Fleece Crew (Apparel)
have bought champion sweatshirts for several years with no problems. first time purchasing online. waistband on all three have very little elastic and the collar almost chokes you, leading one to believe these are factory 2nds. I am new to amazon and have had quality problems with 2 out of my 3 orders.

Champion Eco Fleece Crew, Oxford Gray, X-Large