1,389 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product
I got this sweater with two others from Amazon. Unlike one of the others this one held true to its size and fit. Very comfortable and a nice price. It a great thing when someone actually makes a 3X thats fits a 3X body! It fits roomy enough in the shoulders, chest AND stomach. So if your a taller heavey set person then this is the sweater for you!
Published on October 22, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighter in weight Than I expected.
Its comfortable, fits well, but for some reason I expected a heavier sweatshirt.
It meets my needs now. In January and February I don't know.
Published on October 11, 2012 by DLAMAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product, October 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic hoodie, January 9, 2012
Mrs. Soco "Mrs. Soco" (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this as a gift for someone. Found it to be true-to-size. Very basic, so if you need a no-frill, all function hoodie, this is it. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit! Nice Quality, December 13, 2013
Bought this for my partner who works in remodeling/painting/ect... in spaces with various levels of heat or no heat. He is 6 foot 2 and 230 with long arms and broad shoulders and I purchased the XL for him. He layers a lot so this hoodie is roomy enough for a thick long sleeve t-shirt underneath but not too small to be constricting if he has to wear his winter work coat over it - he is constantly stooping, reaching and carry things around on the job. The color (granite heather) is as pictured. It's a really nice dark grey with lighter flecks of grey. I really like the contrasting white stripe along the zipper. It's a good solid looking color that goes with just about anything. It a medium weight so perfect for wearing over a t-shirt or under a winter jacket. I haven't washed it yet but I don't usually put things like this in the dryer for more than 5 minutes anyway. Cannot beat the price!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighter in weight Than I expected., October 11, 2012
It meets my needs now. In January and February I don't know.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., February 15, 2012
tailz (Kutztown, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This hoodie seems to fit nicely and appears high quality at first, but after one washing it is already 'pilling' up (inside and out). Two washings? It's already looking old and worn. A little disappointing for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well priced, February 25, 2012
I have used this for the past 6 months and I have had no issues. I wash it once every two weeks and the hoodie still holds.

5.0 out of 5 stars hoodie, February 25, 2012
The hoodie I received is better quality than I expected for the price. It is of good quality and heavier material than expected. The only fault I can find is the zipper is sometimes difficult to start, but works fine. It is also a good looking item. I am pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eco Fleece Hoodie, December 4, 2011
Roxanne Shaw (NORTH BEND, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Though I returned this hoodie due to the wrong size, it is a very nice hoodie jacket. The quality of the hoodie is better than some I see in the stores. The price is the best that I have seen!

4.0 out of 5 stars Champion hoodie better than a Gildan hoodie., November 25, 2013
In late october i purchased one gildan (Green) heavy blend hoodie, and two champion men's eco fleece full zip hoodies (White & Crimson Red) The Gildan hoodie arrived first so i will start with that one. Heavy blend hoodie? I think not- My tag say's it's made in Honduras, But I can not find what the material blend is... 50-50? I bet not- Bottom line is, My Gildan hoodie is a lightweight hoodie, well made, good metal zipper, and true to the kelly tires green that was shown in the picture. For a medium it looked a little on the small side. After washing it (Get some dye out) it shrank up a little more, (Washed in cold water, left in dryer till damp) I took it out of the dryer early to hang it up and let it air dry. I also put it on damp and tried to stretch the waistband with my hands downward more. Which helped a little when it fully dried. By the way, a medium is always a risk for me because I feel I am a medium built guy- 5-11 165 lbs. 51 yrs old. (Somewhat broad shoulders) They use to make shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts- in a medium that was more to true size. But now days mediums are on the HUGE side. That being said, I was sort of surprised to find the medium Gildan hoodie on the small side, especially from the reviews. But overall an OK hoodie. Now onto the Champion hoodie. My Crimson Red Eco Fleece Full Zip Hoodie, in medium, seemed also a little on the short side. (I should note, both the Gildan & the Champion's arm length were a little (to me) on the long side, but fit normally in the shoulders) It's the length of my medium hoodies I wish were a tad longer. The Champion has a nylon zipper, and so far (after wearing it everyday at work 4 a month) seems to be working out just fine. Some reviewers are saying they are junk and are breaking, but mine is working fine so far. Both my champion hoodies are also made in Honduras, and both have tags that say 80% Cotton - 20% Polyester. That's a good blend to me. Maybe I got lucky because some reviews I read were saying check your tags, and that they were not always the same. My Champion hoodie also seems to be a bit heavier and has more material in and around the hood. Don't get me wrong, by no means am I saying this is a heavyweight hoodie, because it also is not. It's just the Champion seems to be somewhat heavier than the Gildan. If you do buy the champion crimson red hoodie make sure you wash it first (Cold water) because the red will bleed if not. I washed mine only once, and that seemed to work, but the hoodies pockets still give off some very tiny red lint fuzz onto certain things that I carry in the pockets, but no big deal- (Maybe need one more wash) Overall I am happy with my Champion hoodie and would buy again. I would only hope the next one I buy would be the same as these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected., April 5, 2013
Pros:
1) A very nice hoodie at first: simple, durable.

Cons:
1) It's intentionally a baggy hoodie, except for at the wrists and waist band. The elastic on the waist forces the hoodie to ride up your back when you walk.
2) You will find fuzz/lint all over the back of the hoodie where you sit against a chair. It doesn't come off with a lint-roller, or by washing it, and it doesn't stick out enough to comb it off.
3) I don't like the shape of the hood, it doesn't slant downward to protect your face from rain, and may slide off if you run with the hood up.
4) It shrinks about -10% of it's size in the wash.