Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on April 11, 2012
On a quest to find good work t-shirts, and knowing all t-shirts are created different, I initially ordered 2 Champion 6.1 oz cotton tagless t-shirts to check the items for fit and quality. I received these shirts and they fit perfectly after washing and the fabric was a very good weight. So I ordered 4 more shirts feeling confident I had finally found the perfect t-shirt. WRONG.
The next shipment of supposedly identical t-shirts were too tight and made of fabric of a slightly less weight. How could this be? I looked at the tagless printing on the inside collar and found that the shirts that fit perfectly were made in Honduras while the shirts from the second order were made in Haiti. A good product is important, but consistency in the products you sell is as important. I will return these shirts and not buy from this seller again.
22 comments23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 3, 2011
This shirt is a full size smaller than other brands. I bought an XL and it fits like a large. I'm not too angry about it. I'll just give it to my son. But just be advised to buy a size larger than normal. I gave it three stars because I wasn't crazy about the thickness either. It's thinner than Haynes Beefy T and the old Russell Athletic T-shirts I have.
on July 5, 2007
I was disapointed when I received this shirt. The description claimed "heavyweight" cotton. The actual shirt was very thin. I was looking for a thicker shirt. It's a nice shirt but very thin material.
on December 7, 2007
This is a Good product. The only negative is that it Needs a stronger collar. It tends to be misshapen after only a few hours of wear.
on February 21, 2013
ok let me start off by saying that i always loved champion clothing i have the sweat pants,raglans,tshirts,hoodies, you name it and ive owned it with that famous "C" logo on it...i like theses shirt i got them within 7 days of ordering them and they fit great and the cotton is thick and doesnt feel cheap at all BUT it had a problem with the length of the shirts...they are ok but im 5'10-1/2 and i weight 175 pounds and the shirt seems kinda short for a size large...(knowing champion/hanes well i know that if i would of gotten them an XL they would of just been wider and not much longer)..another issue i had was that the stitching on the bottom of the shirt started to come loose so now i know that i only have one more wear out of the shirt before i have to use it for only sleeping or something but other wise they fit decently and are decently made. for the price u cant ask for anything better..
on March 27, 2011
Ordered a bunch of these thinking I knew sizing from previous Champion shirts. While the shirts are great quality and otherwise perfect, I think the style allows for a different/smaller fit than the traditional grey athletic t shirt. I should have realized it was different but I misread the product info and thought the difference was more in the jersey material. >Otherwise, great price, prompt delivery and but for my oversight, a good product
on November 17, 2007
The best quality shirts ever purchased. My husband wears white under his shirt for a butcher and they are sturdy. He comes home very bloody and they bleach right back to normal, no stains, no shrinkage, etc. Will buy again! Still soft and stain free.
on June 23, 2015
I ordered a few Champion T-shirts and the green one was slightly bigger but the neck opening was to large. They were all the same size but the green one felt irregularly big.
on March 26, 2013
THIS SHIRT IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY, HOWEVER, SIZING DOES NOT SQUARE VERY WELL WHEN COMPARED TO OTHER OVERLY LARGE SIZE T SHIRTS....THESE RUN SMALL AND SHORT......
on May 12, 2008
I need t's like this to get through my days at the barn with the horses! They're great and thanks for the quick shipping.