Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Champion Men's Full Court Basketball Short
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 5, 2013
I bought these shorts to wear around base on my deployment, and i have 3 other shorts aswell in medium but this brand runs a little small. I have a 31" waist and thought the mediums would be perfect but i should have gotten a large. they aren't really tight but they squeeze me enough to make me looks down and adjust them so i wont have a muffin top from the waist band. The material is light and breathable. I'm 5'2" and the bottom hem of the shorts come to the middle of my knees which is what i wanted. I just wish the waist was about one inch bigger or i would have given them a 5.
on July 5, 2014
A true big BB short - this level of baggy is already a bit out of fashion. I am 6' tall, 185lbs - and a medium was very long, baggy and loose on me. They have a large hold mess that lets you see the interior shiny lining through. I'll wear them and they fit, but they are a bit over designed for me. I do like the side pipping.
on December 9, 2014
It's hard to find good clothing on Amazon that fits well. I tried a couple of other basketball shorts and was disappointed with both of them. These ones fit great and are of high quality. I highly recommend them.
on July 17, 2014
These shorts are pretty baggy and that's coming from a guy who wore baggy stuff back in the day. Guess I'm older now, and don't like saggin so much.
on April 10, 2014
This was a test run to see how they fix a little small in the waste but not uncomfortable. buying more this week!
on September 18, 2013
This short is overall good. But the color is not exactly as in the pic. It is a little brighter.
on August 29, 2014
Great shorts. The secondary color will show through the mesh, in case you want to know. Comfortable and breathable with deep pockets so keys won't fall out when you're running.
on September 17, 2014
This is just what I wanted. Very comfortable and elastic enough that the drawstrings are optional.
on July 9, 2014
they look great and fit perfect,
29 inseam, the shorts go down to mid kneecap.
on July 6, 2014
They are great fitting and feel good. They also look good on both sides.

See 1 answered question