Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 23, 2013
I am impressed with the fell and performance of the fabric. The most surprising thing is that the shirt provides an unexpected degree of wind resistance. Running in a sustained wind I was quite comfortable in this shirt as the fabric did not allow the wind to cut through. The fabric vents sweat and breaths well so the wind resistance was a surprising bonus.

Only down side is that the size medium is definitely not "Performance fit - close to the body" (direct quote from product description) as I would expect for this type of shirt. I am noticing a clear trend over recent years that "medium" keeps getting bigger and bigger in all brands and types of clothing. My 40" chest and 32" waist are supposed to be the universal medium. I have some older (5+ years) Duofold brand t-shirts in medium that fit snugly. I just got a new Duofold shirt at the same time as this Champion and both mediums fit similarly larger than previous ones.
on July 10, 2012
I bought the correct size for my build, but this shirt just doesn't fit close to the body as described. It fits more like a regular t-shirt. Other than that, it is a nice shirt for the price. If you are looking for something that tapers at the waist for a more fitted look, then try the Adidas Techfit Fitted shirts.
on July 16, 2012
This shirt is exactly what I was looking for. I agree with the first reviewer about the waist coming out some, but the material doesn't make you feel like you're 'swimming' and it does fit quite nicely. I went with the Medium vs a Small, and figured the Medium probably fits my shoulders more comfortably as a personal preferences.
on April 15, 2016
I'm a 6' male weighing 145lb with a 37" chest circumference (so tall and thin). I have a few other small Champion shirts that fit perfectly. This one, however, is oddly shaped.

My issue with this shirt is that the shoulders are a bit tight, so the shoulder seam falls on top of my shoulder rather than on it. Others reviews mention the shoulders seams forming a "point", that's what happens when your shoulders aren't properly fitted. Points are only a good thing at the edge of your shoulder. If you care about fit and like this shirt, consider getting Champion's "Double Dry Elevation Tee".

Still, for $6 the fit is just annoying - not a deal breaker. It's still great for hot days and comfortable to wear.
on January 2, 2013
I have a few champion dry fit shirts (not fitted) and found them to be the perfect length. I'm 5'9" and 165lbs. Lean and fit. I prefermy shirts to sit just above my glutes, rather than at or below like a dress shirt. This allows me to move a little better (especially when kickboxing or doing situps). I have been unable to find the shorter champion shirts since. I really do like the material and body fit of these specific shirts and will probably continue to wear them, but I am still searching for the perfect fit!
on March 22, 2015
Red color is brighter than I expected a (more brilliant/brighter red rather than a darker/richer red).
Fit was as expected.
What many of the other reviews mention about the stitching at the shoulders being like pointy horns is somewhat true - however, it's stitching and the look doesn't bother me that much.
The material, while very stretchy, feels a lot heavier than similar dry wicking materials from other brands (e.g. Nike's DriFit)
Overall, still pleased with the purchase, especially at the $9.99 price got it at.
on April 3, 2015
The quality and materials seemed decent, but the cut was not right. The shirt fit like a medium in all aspects except length, where it was far too long. This seems common and I don't know why. The wearer of this shirt is 6' tall and it the length made it look silly. If you are taller than average, yet slim, this may work for you.
on September 27, 2015
Lumpy, awkwardly fitted shirt which should be avoided by cyclists. Any time you lift your arms the whole thing rides up. The shoulders are badly shaped, and stitched, and the whole thing feels heavy and unnatural.
on May 3, 2015
These are good comfortable shirts for workouts or even casual wear. I'm 5'8" 155lb and the small size is a little tight but that's the way I like to wear them. They will hold up for a year or more of constant washing - but at this price these are definitely worth it.
on March 21, 2015
Bought a couple of these on a whim (they were on sale on Amazon) and they fit perfectly. It's your typical dry fit shirt - same material as every other company that makes these type of shirt... wicks away sweat great and keeps you cool. Highly recommended.

See 1 answered question