5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfort and quality
These shorts were exactly what I was looking for. They're the perfect length and comfortable for running, working out, sleeping, or just lazing about. Very soft. Highly recommended.
Published 22 months ago by Nicholas Baumann

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Spacious for Me
These shorts look sharp. I recently switched to a large size pant (36-38) but read the reviews on this first and ordered a medium instead. I should have ordered a small - these would probably comfortably fit a 40" waist. They also are too long - I like shorts that hit the top of my knee cap - these are below my knee cap even in medium size (I'm 5'11").
Published 20 months ago by Sisyphus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Spacious for Me, May 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent comfort and quality, March 14, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good, simple athletic shorts, March 3, 2013
Dylan Correll (New York, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
Very light and fast drying fabric. I use these for CrossFit and running and they're pretty great. Only downside for me is I would prefer my shorts a little bit shorter and more form fitting and less baggy. These are by no means huge or ungainly, but they don't fit as closely as they appear in the photo. I'm 6'3" and they end comes right down to my knee, where I would prefer it to be a bit above.

Still, great shorts for the price and the pockets are very useful without getting in the way too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light Weight and well made., February 3, 2014
Smeagollum13 "TB" (san diego, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I really like these shorts. They are perfect for all kinds of activities that you may find your self doing. Good in the gym, good if you want to use them for sleeping attire, good if you want to swim in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts!, January 9, 2014
My husband loves wearing these shorts because they keep him cool in the summer. They are very comfortable, wash well and I'm going to buy him a few more pairs.

3.0 out of 5 stars elastic on waistband a bit too tight., January 1, 2014
I normally wear a large in shorts but for exercising I like to buy an extra large for the extra room and length. The shorts fit normal in the hips and the length, but the waistband is tight.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are shorts, October 7, 2013
They are light and breathable. They fit nice and don't fall off. The pockets are nice and big so you dont have to worry about anything falling out while running. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, currently my favorite short, October 2, 2013
I love these shorts so much that it is hard to get me out of them. I won't place them in the laundry unless I KNOW they will be ready to wear later that day, evening, or afternoon. I must get another pair. I highly recommend them. The fabric is structured but it stretches in every direction they amost have a silky feel to them, but don't look like it. I should be a large but ordered a size up for extra, extra, comfort. Give them a try, compare prices on basketball shorts. You'll be back..

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Men's Shorts, September 25, 2013
I bought these for my husband because, " girls let's face it guys will wear the same thing over and over again and not even think a thing about it!" The look very nice on him and a lot nicer than those Dollar General shiny red ugly ones he wears to death. Those may just "disappear" the next time they are washed " ha ha".

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Fitted Shorts, September 18, 2013
This pair of shorts more than met my expectations...very pleased with quality, product and delivery time line. Will be purchasing and other 2 pairs soon.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›