4.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts now hard to find
Published 7 months ago by Recon

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit larger than what I would like
i wanted them to be a bit smaller,since I'm a short person. In heneral they fit very relaxed and let my skin dry quickly.
Published 5 months ago by Charles

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts now hard to find, February 3, 2014
I have two pairs of these with no stripes down the side. Apparently, Champion no longer is making those plain shorts. I found these at a reasonable price and, while I love the shorts, I am not keen on the stripes. Otherwise I would have given them five stars. The shorts themselves are great. They look good, quality is great, they fit well and wear great. They have two good deep pockets. The original plain ones have been worn almost daily and washed many time over the few months I have had them. They still look great and the quality has held up very well. It's my usual luck that when I find something of excellent quality at a reasonable price, the company stops making them. I have searched many stores but had to settle for these with the stripes. Buy them if you can find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tennis Approved, February 14, 2014
Got my husband these for tennis and they work great. Pockets fit the balls and the slightly shorter length means he can move well. Really comfortable fabric. Will buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars You should definitely consider !, May 2, 2014
Easy and fun to wear. Does not produce as much static charge like I feared it would. Good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome , my favorite pair now., April 29, 2014
I ordered 3 different pair of champion shorts looking for some comfy house, walking shorts. These are the most comfortable pair in this category that I have ever owned. I will be buying more before they are not made any more. They are very light and breathe well. The only concern is how long they may last, as they are a little thin. However for the comfort and price it is a win win for me. I have paid 2-3 times more for shorts not anywhere near as comfortable. I live in a hot climate area so for cooler places they maybe too thin. They have been washed a few times and are holding up like new so far,

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, it's about right, March 8, 2013
Material is light and loose. It doesn't stretch much, however.
Also, the length of the shorts is surprisingly low. Would of preferred a bit longer.
You can see through it a little but not enough to mean anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, and are quite comfty., April 23, 2014
Sergio C. (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
Temperature's rising here so I needed something to show off legs and stay cool during the fitness classes I take at the gym.

Decided on this because of color, price and the "dry" feature it has. So far, so good. I've only used them for a week but they do what they're supposed to do. I ordered a M (I'm 33-34) and they fit perfectly. They also do dry pretty fast even when you're sweating like crazy.

There's really not much to say here, if you need some shorts for the gym this are a good choice for a great price :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shorts, February 18, 2014
These shorts are very light-weight. They also fit right to the knee ( 5' 10" male). If you need some shorts that breathe well, these are it...great for sports.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool shorts, June 13, 2013
Mary V. Vesper (San Angelo, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my husband for playing tennis. They dry quickly in our hot Texas heat! The pockets are big enought to hold a couple of tennis balls and are light in weight, even when sweating. My husband loves them. They fit true to size and are just long enough so they go just above the knee like pictured.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Short, August 18, 2014
These fit fine and while the inseam is slightly short, they're fine for me. The description doesn't list an inseam so, go figure. Without measuring them, I'd guess that the inseam is around 8 or 7. They're not short shorts, but they're definitely above the knee.

These are at least decent material. As someone who wants pockets with my shorts, these do have them and the pockets are nice and deep, almost too deep. They're closer to the length of the shorts. If I have anything with some weight in my pockets and I run, the shorts slide up over the pockets, so the pockets are hanging out while I'm running. Not a big issue, but something to be aware of.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and good length, July 12, 2014
these have pockets are a good length and comfortable

Rate and Discover Movies