5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product
I got this sweater with two others from Amazon. Unlike one of the others this one held true to its size and fit. Very comfortable and a nice price. It a great thing when someone actually makes a 3X thats fits a 3X body! It fits roomy enough in the shoulders, chest AND stomach. So if your a taller heavey set person then this is the sweater for you!
Published on October 22, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed...
This hoodie seems to fit nicely and appears high quality at first, but after one washing it is already 'pilling' up (inside and out). Two washings? It's already looking old and worn. A little disappointing for sure.
Published on February 15, 2012 by tailz

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent product, October 22, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basic hoodie, January 9, 2012
Mrs. Soco "Mrs. Soco" (Pittsburgh, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Men's Champion Eco Fleece Full Zip Hoodie (Apparel)
I purchased this as a gift for someone. Found it to be true-to-size. Very basic, so if you need a no-frill, all function hoodie, this is it. Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed..., February 15, 2012
tailz (Kutztown, PA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well priced, February 25, 2012
I have used this for the past 6 months and I have had no issues. I wash it once every two weeks and the hoodie still holds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lighter in weight Than I expected., October 11, 2012
Its comfortable, fits well, but for some reason I expected a heavier sweatshirt.
It meets my needs now. In January and February I don't know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eco Fleece Hoodie, December 4, 2011
Roxanne Shaw (NORTH BEND, WA, US) - See all my reviews
Though I returned this hoodie due to the wrong size, it is a very nice hoodie jacket. The quality of the hoodie is better than some I see in the stores. The price is the best that I have seen!

5.0 out of 5 stars hoodie, February 25, 2012
The hoodie I received is better quality than I expected for the price. It is of good quality and heavier material than expected. The only fault I can find is the zipper is sometimes difficult to start, but works fine. It is also a good looking item. I am pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit! Nice Quality, December 13, 2013
Bought this for my partner who works in remodeling/painting/ect... in spaces with various levels of heat or no heat. He is 6 foot 2 and 230 with long arms and broad shoulders and I purchased the XL for him. He layers a lot so this hoodie is roomy enough for a thick long sleeve t-shirt underneath but not too small to be constricting if he has to wear his winter work coat over it - he is constantly stooping, reaching and carry things around on the job. The color (granite heather) is as pictured. It's a really nice dark grey with lighter flecks of grey. I really like the contrasting white stripe along the zipper. It's a good solid looking color that goes with just about anything. It a medium weight so perfect for wearing over a t-shirt or under a winter jacket. I haven't washed it yet but I don't usually put things like this in the dryer for more than 5 minutes anyway. Cannot beat the price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy at twenty bucks, November 27, 2013
I'm 5'11" and 185lbs, medium build. Bought the Large size and it fits perfectly. Many reviewers mentioned that these are sized a little big, and so far I agree. I usually get X-Large, but chose Large based on other reviews. I haven't washed and dried it yet, so it might shrink a bit. If so, I'll update accordingly.

Overall I'd say this is a great value. It's not the highest quality hoody you'll find, but you can't beat the price. For $20 shipped, it's an good deal. If you want better, you'll be spending double or more. This is a win for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and warm!, May 7, 2013
Although this hoodie is not very heavy, it does keep you very warm! I bought it to wear to my new job out on the California coast wear temperatures linger in the 50s in the morning and this does a nice job of keeping me warm. Very comfortable and has a nice style that I can wear and look professional in. Function over fashion!

Great Buy!