5.0 out of 5 stars +++
Great shirt, fits well for running and excellent wicking. I usually run in extremely hot weather (130+) and this has been great
Published 9 months ago by AzK

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of flimsy but does dry quickly and keep cool
Published 13 months ago by G. Mazza

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of flimsy but does dry quickly and keep cool, July 5, 2013
I got the "Team Blue Heather" one, this one certainly does its job in drying quickly while running, I'll give it that. I've bought several other Champion shirts in the past that had "Double Dry" printed on the back label (and those were pretty good, four/five star), this one says "Powertrain" and is a bit thinner and weaker around the neck (while it has a back grey neckline protector like the other shirts, it doesn't seem as strong and so I suspect the neckline might get worn out faster than the others.) But I'm confused though, I ordered another shirt labelled "Powertrain" (orange color) and it looks just as good/strong as the other "Double Dry" ones I have.

The large-size shirt I ordered seems larger than average, so if you're unsure if you need a medium or a large I would go with the former. (I'm 5 ft. 8 inches, medium build, roughly 170 lbs.) If I had to order again, I would choose a medium myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars +++, November 26, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great for workouts, June 15, 2013
I have found these to be one of the best shirts for workouts. fit and durability are excellent. i have been using for a number of years and have yet to have a shirt need to be tossed out. pretty good color selection. good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for AZ heat, May 30, 2014
I started with two in military green (dark olive) , Black heather is dark, near black charcoal (not really a heather), I now have several in various colors (Got the Purple heather to wear under throwback Diamond Backs Jersey - pretty close match) These have become my go-to shirt, very comfortable, super light & extremely breathable, lighter than name brand "Clima-cool" fabric but not quite "see through", true to size for me, (I'm 6'1 200Lb, XL is just right with a little room - not baggy & long) Just wish there were more color selections in my size. Had for 6 weeks, several washes now, looks like it will hold up for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, Value, & Fit, December 3, 2013
I really like the silky feel of the shirt kind of like jersey. I like how it works well with my other Champion products for work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong!, July 13, 2014
A standard sports shirt at a cheap price. Wicks moisture and dries well, like night and day versus a cotton shirt. On hot and muggy days during the Minnesota summer I prefer these to cotton shirts even if I'm not doing anything active. It's much lighter, more comfortable, and stays dry.

The shirt appears and feels well made. It's just right in thickness for warmer temperaturs. When bike riding on cooler nights I usually supplement more layers as this material gives up heat more readily than cotton. On hotter days however it's a must! Wouldn't recommend throwing these in the drier, but they dry so quickly that hang drying doesn't take much longer anyway.

Pros:
- Lightweight
- Wicks moisture well
- Dries quickly
- Very comfortable

Cons:
- May be too thin for cooler temperatures

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt, January 16, 2014
Fits a little on the small and the sewed lines look a little awkward but does a good job with moisture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value Shirt That's Very Slightly Large, May 30, 2014
This is my second Champion Powertrain Tee, and I'm very satisfied. In fact, I bought my first one from JCP at almost twice the price. It is not a form fitting shirt like some athletic wear. I'm 6'2", 200lbs, and the Large fits comfortably enough that I can move my arms with no restriction. Unlike my latest struggles with similar Adidas, Nike, and Under Armour athletic tees, these fit well. Adidas seems to have gone down a size to form fit, Nike seems to have gone up a size to be loose, and Under Armour tees depend on what specific version to buy! All in all, I'll be buying more of these because they are comfortable and soft, and wick sweat to the surface fairly well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparable to more expensive brands, March 3, 2014
First of all, the material is very comfortable. I've tried a handful of other cheap moisture wicking t-shirts, and this one doesn't make me itch. It actually feels looks and feels like quality. This is impressive for the a third the price of other name brands. I've worn a few other articles of clothing from this company as well and have not been disappointed.

I'm waiting for them to go on sale, then I'm going to purchase several more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mostly what I expected, May 10, 2014
Came in the mail, tried it on, and I am perfectly happy with it. The build quality looks solid.

One unexpected aspect of this shirt is that it physically looks like a cotton tee. It's polyester, but it has a matte sheen to it. Doesn't stop the shirt from being light and comfortable when I go to the gym.

Fit is good, I like it. Great shirt, especially considering the price. Will probably buy again in the near future.

Champion Men's Heathered Powertrain T-shirt