4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tee, but cut different than the "Dry Fit" ones
Published 14 months ago by Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit, what happened to the old champion sleeveless!?
Published on May 19, 2012 by Rmchicago

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit, what happened to the old champion sleeveless!?, May 19, 2012
I have worn the same Champion sleeveless shirts for the past 10 years, they have the size on the outside bottom, and the cotton fabric is cut more narrow on the shoulders which I loved for running and lifting. Unfortunately those shirts started to fall apart so I went looking to replace them but could no longer find that style. These were the closest product I could find, from the photo I knew the fabric went out a little more over the traps like a Y shape but figured it wouldn't be a big deal. I got the same size as my old shirts, but these new shirts had terrible fit. They were tight on the chest, giant neck hole and just overall unpleasant. I miss the old champion products, this will be returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disatisfied, March 24, 2012
This item was part of an order of 3 Tees,I ordered size from previous CHAMPION purchase(NOT ONLINE),as I was happy with fit.The size ordered was large .but garment received although labelled L was more likely M.Of the three different colours ordered only 1 fitted.

1.0 out of 5 stars Synthetic Material, September 4, 2013
It was not made clear to me when I ordered this item that it contained polyester which I do not like.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tee, but cut different than the "Dry Fit" ones, April 25, 2013
Russell (Greater Chicagoland Area) - See all my reviews
I like this shirt. My complain about the dry fit version is that it is too tight in the neck and too loose in stomach. This one is fine in the neck, the the shoulder lines hit in just the right spot to make you look good. The waist seems to taper in a little. So I you are fit, this shirt will look great. If you are sporting some man boobs, maybe this one is not right for you. I'm in between so far. It's border line on fit, but it fits my size, just close to the body. Not a lot of wiggle room, but will give if you are working out in it.

Look at this white one in the picture and you would expect some room in the stomach. Look at the red one in the picture and that is more like the way it fits. So if you look like the model in the red shirt, its a great fit. No beer bellies in this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tall Person, January 6, 2013
6'4", got the XL, am pleased with the fit. I find Champs brand Tees to have a little more length than the other brands. Arm holes not ridiculously large. Color matches picture here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just about perfect, November 9, 2010
I bought 4 of these t-shirts and like them very much. Of course NO t-shirt holds its shape exactly after a washing or six, but these come pretty close. The neck especially holds its shape well. I ordered size L and the size runs true. Medium to heavy weight material is a real plus. Happy I bought them. Would purchase more from Champion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirts, April 29, 2014
Don Wagner (Novi, MI. United States) - See all my reviews
I bought 2 black, 2white, 1gray, 1 navy. I wear them to workout in or with a swim suit. I normally wear a size L. I ordered XL and the fit me perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars These run small, February 19, 2014
I am 6'3" 280# and wear XXL in every tshirt. These fit like a scuba suit. Much too small. Order big.

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs Quite Large, October 2, 2013
Bought a Large, returned it as being too large, bought a Medium-- still really baggy. I will be returning it. I usually take a L, but will be buying a small now.

3.0 out of 5 stars muscle tee, September 30, 2013
light wt. cotton, not top quality, but comfortable fit. good for bike riding and walking, like the neck and sleeves finish

Champion Men's Jersey Muscle Tee