4.0 out of 5 stars Nice tee, but cut different than the "Dry Fit" ones
I like this shirt. My complain about the dry fit version is that it is too tight in the neck and too loose in stomach. This one is fine in the neck, the the shoulder lines hit in just the right spot to make you look good. The waist seems to taper in a little. So I you are fit, this shirt will look great. If you are sporting some man boobs, maybe this one is not right...
Published 18 months ago by Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit, what happened to the old champion sleeveless!?
I have worn the same Champion sleeveless shirts for the past 10 years, they have the size on the outside bottom, and the cotton fabric is cut more narrow on the shoulders which I loved for running and lifting. Unfortunately those shirts started to fall apart so I went looking to replace them but could no longer find that style. These were the closest product I could...
Published on May 19, 2012 by Rmchicago

‹ Previous | 14 5 627 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shirt!, May 27, 2014
This is a fantastic workout shirt! It is a FITTED shirt, as shown in the pic,so if you like somewhat loose, order a size up. Champion is one of the best manufacturers of sporty clothes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Long enough!, May 26, 2014
My husband is 6'5" and sometimes shirts are not long enough, especially for working out. This one fits him well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit!, May 26, 2014
Tania R. White (Fort Worth, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this shirt for a team of trainers I work with and it fits exactly as I expected. Very inexpensive for a uniform look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 23, 2014
I purchased this for a male friend and he loves it. It fit him perfectly and he can’t wait to use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars deceptive pictures, May 14, 2014
The picture shows a fairly normal arm hole. The shirts that arrived have armholes that extend almost to my navel.

2.0 out of 5 stars hope this helps, May 14, 2014
Fabric is scratchy. Neck hole is way to big and makes the shirt look rediculous. Not worth the money ..

2.0 out of 5 stars need a shrit for older men, May 13, 2014
was looking for a mans tee that has smaller arm holes. Ones that do not show your side when u lift your arm. And not so tight around the tummy area.

2.0 out of 5 stars Champion Men's Jersey Muscle Tee, Granite Heather 2ea., May 11, 2014
Aloha, 2 tee were to be shipped but only received 1. Amazon took care of the refund for the missing tee, thank you amazon!
I thought the tee was 100% cotton, although the page never stated what tee was made of. It's 60% cotton 40% polyester. Does polyester hold smells after a while? I would rather have 100% cotton.
Size is just right, if cotton it would be a little small, reviews said it ran a bit big so I ordered med, I'm right there between med and large, just on the large side.
The tag is silkscreened on the back below the collar so it's going to be sticky when I perspire and on the outside the stiff Champion logo patch is ironed on or glued behind the silkscreened tag. Why eliminate the tag to add 2 distractions? Because they didn't the tag is on the left side 2 inches above the bottom hem.
Tight weave, thin material, limited stretch.
I guess it's a good thing they only sent 1 I would have returned it if they sent the pair, I will not order again.
Aloha Mo.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shirts are very nice. Good quality, May 7, 2014
P. Nelson (Colorado Springs, CO) - See all my reviews
These shirts are very nice. Good quality, good fit, exactly as described. I like the reinforced arm holes and collar. What more can you ask for at such a reasonable price?

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Fabric and Light Weight, May 2, 2014
Scott B (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
Overall, this is a well made product, although it is made with light weight material. The Tee is well constructed with an extra layer of fabric stitched in around the neck line to minimize stretching.

‹ Previous | 14 5 627 | Next ›