4.0 out of 5 stars Casual and Comfortable
The shorts are casual but but fit well and are stylish enough to wear around town. The deep side pockets easily hold essentials.
Published 21 months ago by Steven Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Waistband sucks!!!
The waistband on these shorts scratches like crazy. I don't see how anyone can wear them comfortably. I had to return them.
Published 18 months ago by Richard Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars Waistband sucks!!!, July 22, 2013
Richard Wright (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed, August 8, 2013
Doesn't it seem that everything is poorly made these days??? These shorts included. They are super thin material and what is worse is the fact that the tie string is stitched in the rear of the shorts rather than having the string loop all the way around. This stitch method breaks if you pull the string too tight and you find your shorts down at your ankles. Moreover, the string itself is flimsy. What a joke. Find a quality pair of shorts and skip these.

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE--NOT ALL COTTON AS POSTED, March 5, 2013
Penacious H (NJ Great Garden State) - See all my reviews
Maybe it's been changed but as of last week when I ordered, the copy describing the item is WRONG. Says it's all cotton but it's not.

1.0 out of 5 stars 60/40 cotton/poly!!!!, July 9, 2013
This review is from: Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets (Apparel)
I too discovered that these shorts are not 100% cotton. Yuck.
Maybe it's the heather colors - I ordered gray heather. They're going right back.
Wish I'd read the reviews first - didn't notice till I came back that someone posted this same thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Jersey Shorts, June 13, 2013
Don't like the course waist band rubbing on my stomach. The fit is fine but the material in general should be softer.

2.0 out of 5 stars First time I wore them the waistband started unraveling., July 16, 2013
First time I wore them the waistband started unraveling. Disappointed as I have had other brands and never this problem so quickly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waistband Tag, July 7, 2013
J. Arneson (Santa Cruz, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets (Apparel)
My concern is with the inner waist band tag. It's very stiff and itchy at the edges. All clothing manufacturers should follow the tagless age. For a nice quality pair of shorts, the tag drags it down to 2 stars. I don't and won't recommend this product until they go tagless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casual and Comfortable, April 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Idiotic design - useless shorts!, July 28, 2013
I ordered 2 pairs of these. The Navy ones are indeed 100 % cotton; the Granite Heather are 60% cotton despite what it says in the description. Considering that I went looking specifically for 100% cotton, the Granite ones are useless from the beginning. Now, for the idiotic design, common to both pairs, that jumps at you when you see the inside:
1. The elastic band sewed at the waist, which is synthetic material, and pretty wide, is completely exposed, instead of being covered with cotton.
2. The tag is a large, scratchy piece of material that is sewed over the elastic band at the back.
What should have been a pair of very comfortable shorts, was destroyed by some designer who should have not been in the fashion industry ..., or in any industry for that matter.
I don't think the price justifies the disastrous design, because I would have refused these even if somebody would have offered them to me for free.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shrank too much, November 17, 2013
These looked good so decided to try them. My size is somewhat borderline and the largest they offered was 2x and when I they arrived the fit perfect. Though the elastic was stressing some. When I washed them they no longer fit good. (100% cotton)

Champion Men's Jersey Short With Pockets