Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on August 8, 2013
Doesn't it seem that everything is poorly made these days??? These shorts included. They are super thin material and what is worse is the fact that the tie string is stitched in the rear of the shorts rather than having the string loop all the way around. This stitch method breaks if you pull the string too tight and you find your shorts down at your ankles. Moreover, the string itself is flimsy. What a joke. Find a quality pair of shorts and skip these.
77 comments| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2013
The waistband on these shorts scratches like crazy. I don't see how anyone can wear them comfortably. I had to return them.
on October 15, 2014
These have a 3x2 label in the back that irritates your skin. If you remove the label they have a raised obnoxious stick that is really uncomfortable underneath it.
review image
on June 13, 2013
Don't like the course waist band rubbing on my stomach. The fit is fine but the material in general should be softer.
on July 9, 2013
I too discovered that these shorts are not 100% cotton. Yuck.
Maybe it's the heather colors - I ordered gray heather. They're going right back.
Wish I'd read the reviews first - didn't notice till I came back that someone posted this same thing.
33 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2013
Maybe it's been changed but as of last week when I ordered, the copy describing the item is WRONG. Says it's all cotton but it's not.
77 comments| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2015
2x is more like a 1x. Made in Honduras (in case you didn't see it on label 5 or 6 times). The drawstring is nice but short. The waistband feels cheap but the label reminds me of a prize fighter shorts. Not washed yet, but they feel scratchy for new 100% cotton(?). I've attached a pic of label, waistband and drawstring, hope that helps ya.
review image
on July 16, 2013
First time I wore them the waistband started unraveling. Disappointed as I have had other brands and never this problem so quickly.
on July 28, 2013
I ordered 2 pairs of these. The Navy ones are indeed 100 % cotton; the Granite Heather are 60% cotton despite what it says in the description. Considering that I went looking specifically for 100% cotton, the Granite ones are useless from the beginning. Now, for the idiotic design, common to both pairs, that jumps at you when you see the inside:
1. The elastic band sewed at the waist, which is synthetic material, and pretty wide, is completely exposed, instead of being covered with cotton.
2. The tag is a large, scratchy piece of material that is sewed over the elastic band at the back.
What should have been a pair of very comfortable shorts, was destroyed by some designer who should have not been in the fashion industry ..., or in any industry for that matter.
I don't think the price justifies the disastrous design, because I would have refused these even if somebody would have offered them to me for free.
on July 7, 2013
My concern is with the inner waist band tag. It's very stiff and itchy at the edges. All clothing manufacturers should follow the tagless age. For a nice quality pair of shorts, the tag drags it down to 2 stars. I don't and won't recommend this product until they go tagless.