4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirts, but...
My only complaint is that the sleeves aren't elasticized, which means that if the sleeves don't terminate at your wrists perfectly, they will hang over your hands. Very annoying, but could be modified to fix that. Otherwise, they're good shirts at a good price.
Published on July 9, 2009 by R. Bohrer

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Ordered a handful of different long sleeve tees trying to find something i liked. This one was on the bottom of the list. Didn't care for the construction the one i ordered had threads hanging out all over it. The sleeves did not have a uniform cut around the cuffs and was little on the loose side for the size.
Published on August 4, 2011 by S. Trobaugh

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirts, but..., July 9, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, September 25, 2009
This review is from: Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee (Apparel)
Very well made. No elastic to stretch out and is comfortable without the elastic. These shrits run large. I usually wear a 2X and ordered that, it is a bit large on me as it is really a 2X. Easy enough to shrink as it is 100% soft cotton. Will buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee (Apparel)
At least the Granite Heather isn't - it's 60/40. Now that I think of it, a lot of shirts that color are a cotton/poly blend.

After reading the reviews on how large these are, but assuming that it was 100% cotton and would shrink, I bought my regular size - XL - tried it on when it arrived and it fit like a tent. I didn't find out it was a cotton blend until I took it out of the dryer and realized that it didn't shrink much at all, if any. I guess I'll just save it until I go camping - get it? tent > camping?

The shirt is very good quality and superior to other long sleeve tees I have purchased. Other than the first one being too big, I liked it so much I ordered another one in large, which should be a good fit.

I guess the black, white, navy, etc are all 100% cotton, but if you are thinking about the granite heather (great color by the way) be aware that it is 60% cotton and 40% polyester.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion mens long sleeve t-shirt, February 18, 2009
David B. Maxcy "Kate" (Ogallala, Ne United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the shirt for my son and he loves it. The cotton is very soft and durable. When he wears it it fits his torso well---no sagging nor rolling of the bottom hem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of long, July 31, 2011
This review is from: Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee (Apparel)
True to size, XL fits me well in chest and shoulders, (I have a 45 inch chest and 55 inch overarm) and the material seems durable enough for a shirt in this price range. I was looking for a basic long sleeve tee to run in and to wear around the house, so this kind of fits the bill. The only thing that's really preventing me from buying another half dozen or so of these shirts is that it seems to run really long. I'm 5'10, and this shirt comes almost halfway down my thigh. The sleeves are a good length for me, so I'm guessing that the 6'4" guy that the length fits would have a problem with the arms. I tuck it in when I wear it running, so it ends up not being a problem, but most "athletic fit" shirts that I've purchased are usually shorter than this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS SHIRT!!!!, September 18, 2011
QUALITY LONG SLEEVE SHIRT at a great price. I've washed it many times, and it's good as new. However, I hang dry it...not in the dryer. No shrinkage that way. I really like the open sleeves around my wrists. I highly recommend this shirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, August 4, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Size wayyy to big, July 8, 2012
This review is from: Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee (Apparel)
i have ordered Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee, L size, what i always wear but when this came it was way to big for an L size (more like xxl), i have never been more disappointed with an order and more wrong than with this one, i wasn't expecting much, but the size is unbelievably big, had to give it away. Just careful with the sizing when you order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion LS Shirt, May 21, 2011
Nice shirt. Had to exchange my first one. It fit very large. I normally wear and XL size but ended up needing just an L.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was not thermal, April 3, 2013
Did not provide any additional heat and was uncomfortable to wear. I was very disappointed and returned the shirt. I used the package, the mailing label and then the manufacture claims they never got it back. So I would never purchase from them again. Zero communications over the shipping issue.

Champion Men's Long Sleeve Tee