1,127 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparing medium and large sizes
Published 15 months ago by S. J. MCCONWAY

3.0 out of 5 stars Ostrich pants
The material is nice and they seem to server their purpose but the champion sizing chart is clearly off. I know the picture looks loose, but the proportions are wacky.

Published 13 months ago by AmazonDude82

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparing medium and large sizes, October 23, 2013
I'm 5'10", 34inch waist, 180 lbs., with a 30 inch inseam. I bought both the large and medium sizes in the light grey for comparison. Both fit very well with the medium being more snug, but not uncomfortably so. Some people would find the medium more supportive. The large I like for lounging around and sleeping. The reason I bought both sizes to compare was for the length. I measured both inseams with a tape measure. The medium has a 31 inch inseam. The large measures 33 inch inseam. The medium length fit perfectly on the top of my shoe without my ankle exposed. The large length pooled a bit at my ankle, but is not a problem even when walking along distances. Any longer and I think the fabric rubbing together would be annoying. I like the open bottom very much. The pants are easy to slip on and off. The fabric is a good medium weight for both indoor and outdoor wear. I wouldn't wear them in really wet and cold weather without a wind and water-resistant layer on top. Good quality all around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great basic sweat pant, January 7, 2014
Stop. Stop. Stop. Just stop. Stop now. Right now.

Do not agonize any further over your prospective purchase of sweat pants. Stop looking for a perfect, "5-star" rated sweat pant. You do not need a perfect, 5-star rated sweat pant. What you need is several pairs of good, basic, utility sweat pants. Trust me. I am trustworthy. Worthy of your trust. Look deeply into my eyes and relax. And trust. Yes. Good.

These sweatpants are inexpensive, warm, comfy, etc. They're sweat pants. They are the sweatiest sweat pants I have ever owned. And you won't look like an '80's soccer mom on her way to yoga in them, because they're open bottomed and drape nicely over your cross-trainers.

Now, click buy. Buy two or three or four. You will wear them. You will be warm while wearing them. And you will be happy with them. Now relax, take a deep breath, and move on to the next agonizing process of finding the right product on Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oxford Gray Seems to Run Smaller Than other Colors, January 2, 2013
I have to somewhat disagree with some of the reviewers about the thickness of pants. They seem perfect in thickness to me but the Oxforg Gray (I bought all the colors) seems to run a little smaller than the others. They are extremely comfortable and fit how sweats are supposed too. Unlike most sweats that are relatively baggy, the leg openings don't swallow up your shoes. Great sweats and if they had more colors I'ld buy them as well. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 9, 2013
Carolyn Williams (Morgantown, PA USA) - See all my reviews
My disabled husband loves his Champion Eco Pants. They are comfortable to wear and hold their shape and color after numerous washings.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a good pant, December 19, 2012
Wears comfortable! The cotton percentage is high, the inner surface touches really soft and smooth. Good for winter working out. I bought two

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 29, 2012
Got my first pair of open leg sweats a few months ago, liked them so much decided to get another pair. These are a decent mid weight sweat, worth the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., March 1, 2013
As with most athletic pants, if you wear a 30" inseam then these are too long. They fit really well though, and don't drag if you wear a pair of shoes. Very comfortable sweats.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ostrich pants, December 14, 2013
This review is from: Champion Men's Champion Eco Open Bottom Pant (Apparel)

I'm a 33 waste and I'm 5'11" 188 lbs, which puts me right at a medium. There is easily an extra 6 to 8" of extra material hanging off my feet and a 40 waste could easily fit into these. The cuff doesn't taper as suggested in the photo so they almost touched the floor over my bulky running shoes. After working out in them they are ending up under the sole of the show and I'll have to have them hemmed. The draw string is one big loop, making them difficult to cinch up and tie tight. Overall I'm pretty disappointed based on the price, but 3 stars because they seem well made. Perhaps it's my fault I wasn't born as an ostrich.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, April 25, 2013
Champion pants fit just right and length was perfect, great for exercising or running errands. I purchased these pants for myself not my husband, now he wants a pair too.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit great, April 23, 2012
very comfortable. exactly what i wanted. i recommend buying these if you need some sweat pants. i have not bought 2 sets

Champion Men's Champion Eco Open Bottom Pant