5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks I own
- Durable
- Comfortable
- Far better in my experience than the cheaper brands, they seem to hold together longer.
- Price is right at Amazon.
- Recommended.
Published on March 13, 2011 by AWGamer11

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not very durable
These are comfortable, but after only a couple of wears there's a lot of pilling in the material, leading me to doubt the quality
Published on May 22, 2011 by AK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks I own, March 13, 2011
- Durable
- Comfortable
- Price is right at Amazon.
- Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the Champions of Socks!, November 9, 2012
When it comes to foot coverings, these are the only babies I like to feel between my skin and my sneaks. They wrap around your feet like a glove and feel comfy and warm like slipping your feet into a pair of warm pumpkin pies.

These socks are very easy to use and require very little instruction to use (although some are provided on the packaging). The large white printed "C", for "careful" not only ensures that the sock is right side out, but it also indicates that they are not upside down. The opening to the rear of the sock makes it especially easy to insert your foot and is an excellent feature.

Order a 6 pack of these socks and if they didn't work out, you will have a super cheap family pack of beer coozies. For the non-alchoholic drinkers, these make for perfect hot dog warmers you can take with you on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks! OK after first wash - fit well don't slide down back ankle, August 17, 2011
These are some of the best no-show socks I have bought.

They fit well (tight, I have a 12 foot) but comfortable.
They do not slide down (back ankle area) like a lot of my no-shows in different shoes while walking.

OK after a few washes - did not shrink much. I am ordering a 12 - 14 to see difference - will note differences.

I recommend these highly! Now my favorites.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not very durable, May 22, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT no show socks. More of low cut., June 5, 2012
i bought these specifically to wear with my sperry's. i have tons of low cut socks already but since these were advertised as no show, figured it would actually be NO show. these are just as high as my low cut socks... not sure why Champion would advertise it as no show. i still gave it three stars since the socks actually seem comfortable but just not what i was looking for. i would return but then i would have to pay for return shipping and go through the hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good socks overall, August 4, 2012
adan (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Champion Men's 6 Pack No-Show Sock (Apparel)
The socks feel comfy and thick. I would just recommend these for guys with size 8.5-10.5 , since they seemed kind of on the bigger end. I'm a size 9.5 and they fit just perfect, I would think a smaller foot size would mean the sock would rise higher than what a ''typical'' no show sock would, but you can try these if your shoe size is smaller than 8.5, this is only my opinion.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit right, May 7, 2013
Phil (Missiouri) - See all my reviews
If you wear a 12 these are ok socks, any bigger foot they fit snug and drop below the shoe and cause rubbing.

4.0 out of 5 stars The only socks I'll wear, but strange sizing issue, October 17, 2012
I used to buy these socks at Costco when it was 6 pair for $10. Unfortunately, Costco stopped carrying them and replaced them with a lame Adidas sock.
The price on Amazon is roughly the same when you factor in gas and sales tax. So I was excited to see them here.

I like these socks for 3 reasons, but the main one is the same reason I will only wear Champion no-show socks and won't touch other brands.

- 1. All other brands of no-show socks fall down my ankles and end up halfway on my foot. I don't know why this happens, but it does with every single brand I've ever tried, even the expensive performance socks. I have normal shaped ankles, so it's really a phenomenon that I don't see other people complaining about the same problem. These Champion socks sit slightly higher on the foot, just barely above the ankle ball bone. Because of this, I have never had a pair of Champion socks slip off.

- 2. These socks are freaking durable. I purchased several packs of these at Costco almost 5 years ago and they are still holding together today. The only reason I need to buy more is because I keep losing socks when I go on vacation, and I'll tell you it is a bummer to lose a single pair of these.

- 3. Black, plain, socks. They still look as new and clean as the day I bought them. Because they are black they don't stain, although they have slightly faded over the years.

---Packaging Issue---

I just received the pair from Amazon and ran into a strange problem. Out of the 6 pairs of socks included, 2 pairs (4 socks) are a different size. They are too small to fit on my foot! The other 4 pair in the pack fit perfectly, just like the ones I used to buy at Costco. Getting this sorted out.

1.0 out of 5 stars not for big feet, December 26, 2011
I read the reviews from people with 13-D feet before purchasing these saying how well they fit, so I ordered the extended size 12-14 socks. They arrived and seem like good enough quality and are clearly marked for sizes 12 - 14. My feet are 13-EEE, and I can only fit 3/4 of my foot into them, they don't even make it to the heel of my foot before my toes bottom out.

People with 13-D feet seem to be able to fit into them, so I would recommend anyone with feet any larger (or wider) than that to stay away from these. Even though they say they fit feet up to size 14, I cannot fit my 13-EEE's into them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, great customer service by Champion, August 9, 2011
These socks are great.
The toe seam on one of the socks came undone after the second washing, so I e-mailed Champion. Within two weeks they had sent an entire new six pack of socks without require I return the defective sock!

I only rate them 4 starts because of this issue, but the other socks in the pack were perfectly fine and I buy Champion brand sport socks for my husband all the time. They are durable and comfortable.