Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Size: 10-13 / Shoe: 6-12|Color: Black|Change

on October 17, 2012
I used to buy these socks at Costco when it was 6 pair for $10. Unfortunately, Costco stopped carrying them and replaced them with a lame Adidas sock.
The price on Amazon is roughly the same when you factor in gas and sales tax. So I was excited to see them here.

I like these socks for 3 reasons, but the main one is the same reason I will only wear Champion no-show socks and won't touch other brands.

- 1. All other brands of no-show socks fall down my ankles and end up halfway on my foot. I don't know why this happens, but it does with every single brand I've ever tried, even the expensive performance socks. I have normal shaped ankles, so it's really a phenomenon that I don't see other people complaining about the same problem. These Champion socks sit slightly higher on the foot, just barely above the ankle ball bone. Because of this, I have never had a pair of Champion socks slip off.

- 2. These socks are freaking durable. I purchased several packs of these at Costco almost 5 years ago and they are still holding together today. The only reason I need to buy more is because I keep losing socks when I go on vacation, and I'll tell you it is a bummer to lose a single pair of these.

- 3. Black, plain, socks. They still look as new and clean as the day I bought them. Because they are black they don't stain, although they have slightly faded over the years.

---Packaging Issue---

I just received the pair from Amazon and ran into a strange problem. Out of the 6 pairs of socks included, 2 pairs (4 socks) are a different size. They are too small to fit on my foot! The other 4 pair in the pack fit perfectly, just like the ones I used to buy at Costco. Getting this sorted out.
on October 14, 2013
Very comfortable, in between low cut and no show. I have the Nike Men's Performance No Show Socks Nike Mens Performance Show Socks and this Champion socks go a tad higher on my leg,maybe 1/4 of an inch higher then the Nike's
review image review image
22 comments|67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 17, 2011
These are some of the best no-show socks I have bought.

They fit well (tight, I have a 12 foot) but comfortable.
They do not slide down (back ankle area) like a lot of my no-shows in different shoes while walking.

OK after a few washes - did not shrink much. I am ordering a 12 - 14 to see difference - will note differences.

I recommend these highly! Now my favorites.
55 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2012
When it comes to foot coverings, these are the only babies I like to feel between my skin and my sneaks. They wrap around your feet like a glove and feel comfy and warm like slipping your feet into a pair of warm pumpkin pies.

These socks are very easy to use and require very little instruction to use (although some are provided on the packaging). The large white printed "C", for "careful" not only ensures that the sock is right side out, but it also indicates that they are not upside down. The opening to the rear of the sock makes it especially easy to insert your foot and is an excellent feature.

Order a 6 pack of these socks and if they didn't work out, you will have a super cheap family pack of beer coozies. For the non-alchoholic drinkers, these make for perfect hot dog warmers you can take with you on the go.
1010 comments|175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 4, 2012
The socks feel comfy and thick. I would just recommend these for guys with size 8.5-10.5 , since they seemed kind of on the bigger end. I'm a size 9.5 and they fit just perfect, I would think a smaller foot size would mean the sock would rise higher than what a ''typical'' no show sock would, but you can try these if your shoe size is smaller than 8.5, this is only my opinion.
on November 12, 2014
I bought these for my husband because he is in the habit of wearing those hideous socks with the ankle band that comes up on the ankle about 2 inches. Primarily (he says) because he hates it when socks slide down into the heel of the shoe and get bunched. Hey, I hate that too, but I also hate looking like a dork with a ton of visible sock over my tennis shoes. So I thought I'd get him some (you know, behind his back, like a good wife) and see if they'd work. They are now the only athletic socks he wears with his tennis shoes possible because I couldn't shut up about how sexy it makes his legs look. Maybe because it was such a shocking difference over the dad socks he was wearing before, but I mean, WOW. I know what you're thinking, how sexy can socks really be, but seriously. These socks are sexy. Get 'em for your man and see what you think. Plus, they're black, so even if they're filthy, what you don't know can't gross you out. So I'm buying another pack or two of these, and throwing all the nasty white dad socks out. Good riddance.
on May 22, 2011
These are comfortable, but after only a couple of wears there's a lot of pilling in the material, leading me to doubt the quality
44 comments|23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 22, 2015
Great socks. They're just the right size so that they don't slip down in the heel when you're wearing gym shoes!
on December 14, 2014
Purchased socks for work since shoes were making my white socks black. Had them for about 3 months before 3 of the 6 got holes

Like the style and color of socks other than that they're junk.
2 of the 6 socks have holes in the toes
1 of the 6 socks have hole in ball of foot.

Wouldn't recommend.
on May 6, 2013
I am very happy with these socks. I am somewhat picky when it comes to socks and cant stand excessive bulky stitching in the toe. These socks are extremely comfortable, well made and the price is right. I have bought socks at the major retailers and they slowly began to disintegrate within a few months. I can see these lasting me for awhile and a tip ....wash them inside out.