|Fits as expected||
Champion Men's Powertrain Performance T-Shirt
|Price:||$8.76 - $30.30 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- shirts closure
- Machine Wash
- Short-sleeve tee in lightweight quick-dry fabric featuring double-dry moisture-management technology and logo at chest
- Champion Vapor technology with X-Temp dries faster as body heat rises, maintaining coolness
- Flatlock seams for comfort
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Champion Powertrain Heather Tee is all about versatility - the combination of softness and performance makes this the perfect tee in and out of the gym.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00AKR3LG8
- Item model number: T6274
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 16, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Power Train Tee T6608||Power Flex Tee T7290||Champion Vapor 6.2 Run Tee T8812||Champion Vapor Cotton Raglan Tee T8822|
|Champion Vapor Quick Drying Technology||✓||✓||✓|
|Fabric||100% Polyester||Polyester/Spandex||100% Polyester||Cotton/Polyester|
Top Customer Reviews
The large-size shirt I ordered seems larger than average, so if you're unsure if you need a medium or a large I would go with the former. (I'm 5 ft. 8 inches, medium build, roughly 170 lbs.) If I had to order again, I would choose a medium myself.
The shirt appears and feels well made. It's just right in thickness for warmer temperaturs. When bike riding on cooler nights I usually supplement more layers as this material gives up heat more readily than cotton. On hotter days however it's a must! Wouldn't recommend throwing these in the drier, but they dry so quickly that hang drying doesn't take much longer anyway.
- Wicks moisture well
- Dries quickly
- Very comfortable
- May be too thin for cooler temperatures
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought a handful of these Powertrain Performance shirts a couple of weeks ago, and I really wanted to like them. Read morePublished 17 hours ago by WileyMan
Fits just right but make sure you order one size larger than your normal size...as it will shrink some, very confortable, and well madePublished 3 days ago by Daniel Mulvihill
Excellent shirt for working out in. Beware, it is a bit more neon than in the photo.Published 4 days ago by Jack H.
The size Small was just a tad big for me even though I usually wear a size Medium. Moisture wicking worked great. I used this as a base layer on a backpacking trip. Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great product. Feels light weight and ventilates well. A little larger in fitPublished 7 days ago by don takara
Fits as expected. Absorbs the sweat pretty well and is very comfortable to wearPublished 7 days ago by Sachal