5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, thick sweats.
Published on January 16, 2012 by Cheryl

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE medium
I wear 32x32 jeans. You may think I would take a medium, but these medium sweatpants are about 5" too long, after washing and high heat drying. Order a size smaller than you normally do. Otherwise decent for the price.
Published 21 months ago by Johnny Dee

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, thick sweats., January 16, 2012
This review is from: Champion Men's Champion Eco Relaxed Band Pant (Apparel)
I bought these sweats for my dad because his legs have poor circulation and they need extra warmth. These sweats are warm. Nice, thick and soft. There is an elastic ankle but it's loose. Normally he has to cut the elastic off the ankles but not with these. They are loose enough to not bother him (yet). I feel Champion makes really nice, durable sweats especially good for people that need the extra warmth on their legs. He also needs pockets in his sweats and these have pockets. Great deal for these sweats. They have everything he needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars The ultimate in casual kicking back and staying warm pants . . ., November 9, 2012
Donald L. Casto (Gold Beach, Oregon) - See all my reviews
These are the second pair I have ordered after finding the first pair to be exactly what I have been looking for. I wear sweat clothes almost exclusively during the cold, wet winter months here in Oregon. As nice as some of the more trendy "track pants" type offerings are, the just don't fend of a chill as well as sweats. These are made from the old school soft fabric that I remember so fondly from my days on the swim team . . .easy to take care of and the absolute in comfortable clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive and practical, April 6, 2013
Myrna B. (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
My 84 year old husband is now confined to a wheel chair in a nursing home. I am told by the staff there that these sweatpants fit the situation perfectly. The soft fabric is a nice medium weight, the length is perfect for his 6'1" frame, and the price is excellent for the quality. I do wish that they came in more colors, e.g. tan, hunter green, dark red, blue. Because the ink in pens used for labeling does not show up on dark clothes, however, I was stuck with buying only the gray ones. If none of the issues that I have described pertain to your circumstance, however, I can only say the following: In earlier times, my husband would have loved to change into these pants after work. They would have been perfect for doing chores around the house, playing with the kids, or just plain relaxing in his favorite chair. For doing casual errands or outside chores, however, I'm sure that he would have reached for his somewhat heavier "sweats."

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE medium, March 26, 2013
Johnny Dee (San Francisco) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars good, February 12, 2012
This review is from: Champion Men's Champion Eco Relaxed Band Pant (Apparel)
This is a great item just do not put them in the dryer or they will shrink a entire size. otherwise they are comfy and cozy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best sweatpants!, May 8, 2013
Lisa A. Newman (Havertown, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I love these sweatpants! Great for lounging. Good fit, not too tight but not too baggy or long. Quality construction and fabric. If you are looking for regular old fashioned (!) sweatpants- not yoga pants or leggings-these are it! Reasonably priced too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, March 17, 2013
but sizes are not fit at all !??

if you are wearing M you should order S !! and if you are wearing L you should order M etc

and also the waist thread is hard to tied !! a moving clip should be added to make it easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding buy, October 12, 2012
These pants are very well made and comfortable to wear. I like the elastic in the waist band as well as the draw string. This type of casual pant can not be found in any retail store that I know of and if you like wearing comfortable pants , then this is the best you will find.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality control????, November 21, 2014
What can go wrong with cheap sweatpants to wear around the house? Not much. Except one thing. If the elastic that's supposed to keep the bottom of the pants at the ankle is better sized to fit around the thigh, you got a problem. After walking for an hour with the bottoms of the pants under my heels, I nearly fell down a flight of stairs. I've thrown them away. Seriously, how can you get that wrong???

4.0 out of 5 stars Little too large than expected, November 20, 2013
I should have listened to the other reviewer when the mentioned to get a size smaller than what you normally wear. These are little to large but after the second round of wash they fit perfectly fine.

Champion Men's Champion Eco Relaxed Band Pant